+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

dinbie

Jan 23, 2023
Hi much appreciated if anyone can help my application in PR tracker says medical completed on 1st March today I received a letter from ircc stating reminder for medical what should I do

Chuaxin1

Jun 19, 2019
Hi much appreciated if anyone can help my application in PR tracker says medical completed on 1st March today I received a letter from ircc stating reminder for medical what should I do
I think they just send it to everyone regardless of whether you’ve completed the medical or not. I’ve received it as well :)

sele2022

Dec 27, 2022
Jan 31 - Submitted
Feb 20 - AOR1
Mar 7 - Notice Sponsor Application was Received (as of Feb 1st)
Mar 8 - Medical Request (IMM1017)
Mar 10 - Fee Reminder (Biometrics/Right of Permanent Residence Fee)

:) Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Reactions: Home_13579

dinbie

Jan 23, 2023
Any help on this much appreciated

Nunavut28

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
good afternoon all,
we applied inland sponsorship in Feb 8th - I'm the sponsor and today I got email from IRCC and says I got Application# etc but my wife doesn't get any AOR yet, is it normal or she'll get it soon? Your help is so much appreciated. Thank you,

cksdncksn

Feb 8, 2023
good afternoon all,
we applied inland sponsorship in Feb 8th - I'm the sponsor and today I got email from IRCC and says I got Application# etc but my wife doesn't get any AOR yet, is it normal or she'll get it soon? Your help is so much appreciated. Thank you,
AOR applies to both of you. It is one single application, right?
AOR is only sent to the sponsor not to PA.
So don't worry, Congrats!

Reactions: Nunavut28

Nunavut28

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
AOR applies to both of you. It is one single application, right?
AOR is only sent to the sponsor not to PA.
So don't worry, Congrats!
Thank you for your quick reply!! So can we create tracer to check our process and can we apply work permit? Because I can see application# in the email.

Picxie

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Thank you for your quick reply!! So can we create tracer to check our process and can we apply work permit? Because I can see application# in the email.
Yes, go to to the https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login and create an account using the sponsor's UCI and password. If you have wife's UCI from any previous submissions, you can use that as well, to create the tracker account. PA's account always gives more information. If you dont have the wife's UCI, do the following steps first and get her UCI from there and then create a tracker account.

Secondly, you can create a GCKey tracker on cic.gc.ca by using PA's login(or signup first) credentials and linking a profile. The steps are as follows:
  1. Sign into Gckey, click on Add (link) your application to your account
  2. Link an existing application to this account;
  3. Category - Permanent residence
  4. Sub-category – Family Class Sposuse)
  5. Please select one (required) - Select ‘ Family Name, Given names and Date of Birth
  6. Applicant's personal information -; Select “ Place of birth
  7. Please select one - Select “ Place of birth
  8. Marital status- married(assuming)
  9. no. of people: 2

sele2022

Dec 27, 2022
Jan 31 - Submitted
Feb 20 - AOR1
Mar 7 - Notice Sponsor Application was Received (as of Feb 1st)
Mar 8 - Medical Request (IMM1017)
Mar 15 - Medical completed
Mar 15 - Biometrics request (IMM5756)
Mar 16 - Pre-arrival (IMM5801)
Mar 17 - AOR
Mar 17 - Sponsor approval

Will be applying for visitors visa extension, open work permit, looking into drivers license exchange today, and have a biometrics appointment ☺☺

Happy to see the AOR, when we did our application a lot of our information we included was very cut and dry and to the point. Was nervous it wasn't going to cut it - but it must have been just fine!!

James2023

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Update Timeline
Application submitted online - 24 Jan 23
Temporary application number - 20 Feb 2023
AOR by email - 01 March 23
Medical exam request - 01 March 2023
biometrics request - 08 March 2023
biometrics completed - 10 March 2023
CSQ application request (live in Quebec) - 10 March 2023
Medical exam completed - 14 March 2023
CSQ application mailed- 16 March 2023
Pre-arrive letter received - 16 March 2023
Eligibility completed - 17 March 2023

Hope everything is OK

leo89b

Mar 2, 2023
HELP PLEASE !!!
Application submitted: FEB 10
AOR received: MARCH 16 (Sponsor's email- mentions Application number starts with F{num})
AOR received on PA's email: MARCH 17 (confusing as it mentions temp Application number X{same number as sponsor's email}-PA)

Strange issue:
  • We received AOR on sponsor's email with sponsor's UPI number. PA linked application to GCKey and PR tracker tool.
  • We received another email on PA's email after 10-12 hours {email: Inland SCLP Document Requirements Letter}

Both email has same application number apart from X in the beginning in PA's email.

Letter in email asks about additional documents to provide but PA can't see any requirements on PR tracker or GCKey account. Both has in progress status. I am attaching some details of the email PA received and we already provided these documents in our application still don't know what is the issue.
Is it common to get this type of email and if no then what will be best to do and how to submit the additional documents, they asked to submit?

Email received:
Temporary application number
We provided you with a temporary application number if you need to contact us (or use your UCI) regarding your application. This application number is temporary and will no longer be valid once processing begins. You cannot link a paper application to your online account using a temporary number.
Next steps
At this time your application has been received and is pending review for completeness. Once the review is complete you will be provided with a permanent application number. If your application is deemed to be complete it will move to the next stage of processing. If your application is incomplete it will be returned to you and no further processing will take place.
Additional documents to provide
The following documents are common missing item(s) that often delay processing. Please note: If your application is returned to you as incomplete these documents can be provided to IRCC should you decide to resubmit a new, complete application in the future. If you have not already included these items with your application, please submit the following:
Proof of Relationship/Cohabitation: Please provide evidence that could be used to confirm the relationship with your sponsor is genuine and that you are cohabitating in Canada. This may include:
  • Joint bank accounts or credit cards,
  • Joint ownership of residential property,
  • Joint residential leases,
  • Joint rental receipts,
  • Joint utilities accounts (electricity, gas, telephone),
  • Important documents of both parties show the same address, for example, identification documents, driver's licenses, insurance policies, etc.
Divorce/Death Certificate(s): If you were previously married, please provide a copy of your legal divorce/death certificate issued by the country, the territory or the region where the divorce/death took place. A divorce/death certificate must be submitted for all previous marriages. All documents in language other than English or French must have an official translation.

If these items were not included with your application, you may submit your documents via IRCC webform at {LINK}.

Note: Should your application be returned to you, these additional documents will still need to be provided should you wish to re-submit your application.

Inlandsponser

Jan 31, 2023
HELP PLEASE !!!
Application submitted: FEB 10
AOR received: MARCH 16 (Sponsor's email- mentions Application number starts with F{num})
AOR received on PA's email: MARCH 17 (confusing as it mentions temp Application number X{same number as sponsor's email}-PA)

Strange issue:
  • We received AOR on sponsor's email with sponsor's UPI number. PA linked application to GCKey and PR tracker tool.
  • We received another email on PA's email after 10-12 hours {email: Inland SCLP Document Requirements Letter}

Both email has same application number apart from X in the beginning in PA's email.

Letter in email asks about additional documents to provide but PA can't see any requirements on PR tracker or GCKey account. Both has in progress status. I am attaching some details of the email PA received and we already provided these documents in our application still don't know what is the issue.
Is it common to get this type of email and if no then what will be best to do and how to submit the additional documents, they asked to submit?

Email received:
Temporary application number
We provided you with a temporary application number if you need to contact us (or use your UCI) regarding your application. This application number is temporary and will no longer be valid once processing begins. You cannot link a paper application to your online account using a temporary number.
Next steps
At this time your application has been received and is pending review for completeness. Once the review is complete you will be provided with a permanent application number. If your application is deemed to be complete it will move to the next stage of processing. If your application is incomplete it will be returned to you and no further processing will take place.
Additional documents to provide
The following documents are common missing item(s) that often delay processing. Please note: If your application is returned to you as incomplete these documents can be provided to IRCC should you decide to resubmit a new, complete application in the future. If you have not already included these items with your application, please submit the following:
Proof of Relationship/Cohabitation: Please provide evidence that could be used to confirm the relationship with your sponsor is genuine and that you are cohabitating in Canada. This may include:
  • Joint bank accounts or credit cards,
  • Joint ownership of residential property,
  • Joint residential leases,
  • Joint rental receipts,
  • Joint utilities accounts (electricity, gas, telephone),
  • Important documents of both parties show the same address, for example, identification documents, driver's licenses, insurance policies, etc.
Divorce/Death Certificate(s): If you were previously married, please provide a copy of your legal divorce/death certificate issued by the country, the territory or the region where the divorce/death took place. A divorce/death certificate must be submitted for all previous marriages. All documents in language other than English or French must have an official translation.

If these items were not included with your application, you may submit your documents via IRCC webform at {LINK}.

Note: Should your application be returned to you, these additional documents will still need to be provided should you wish to re-submit your application.
Application# starting with F is your AOR and the other one with X is temporary AOR/ AOR1. The letter you received is generic. Congratulations on your AOR!