Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1575
Application: Family
Application submitted: JAN 24, 2023
AOR: FEB 7, 2023
In Progress: FEB 9, 2023
Ghost Update: MAR 2, 2023
Ghost Update 2: MAR 24, 2023
Background Check Complete: MAR 25, 2023 (showing completed on MAR 23)

balaca

Jul 19, 2018
After multiple ghost updates (I think on 6th Mar and then 7th Mar), today on 8th Mar, I see the status 'Background verification: Completed' with the timeline showing, completed on 6th Mar 2023
Just saw the update, 'Scheduled for Citizenship test: Online between 31st Mar and 20th Apr', with timeline saying updated to 'In Progress' as on 23rd Mar.

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Guys just a quick question. I an applying Paper Based application, I have two question

1. Do I need to put my name on the back of my two photos ?

2. Do I need to photocopy all the passport page or only the biographical page ?

Thank you.

Anonyref

May 3, 2020
Hey guys! Just got a fingerprint request today. Nothing that showed up on the tracker, got an email from the Vancouver IRCC office which deals with this principally. Kindly update this in the spreadsheet.

Type: Online
Application sent: January 10 2023
Application delivered: January 10, 2023
AOR: January 26 2023
In Process: January 28 2023
GU: 2nd March, 7th March, 8th March
Fingerprint request via email: March 24, 2023
Everything else: In process/not started
Hello again everyone, checked my tracker today and got invited to take the citizenship test! My test window is between March 31st to April 20th. Surprised since fingerprint request came in yesterday, but then on tracker the test status change came in effect on the 23rd of March!

Fingerprint request: 23rd March
Test status: in progress 23rd March
Test window: March 31st to April 20th
Everything else still in progress

what a surprise update on a saturday o_O

Reactions: Cpwr

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
Hello again everyone, checked my tracker today and got invited to take the citizenship test! My test window is between March 31st to April 20th. Surprised since fingerprint request came in yesterday, but then on tracker the test status change came in effect on the 23rd of March!

That's fantastic, can you book the test now or you need to wait for email instruction?

Reactions: Anonyref

OSHammat

Mar 24, 2023

This is so great! I am almost on the same situation, same dates for GUs, got a FP request yesterday, have seen another GU an hour ago with nothing changed so far! Hopefully this might be related to Test schedule

Reactions: Cpwr and Anonyref

Anonyref

May 3, 2020
This is so great! I am almost on the same situation, same dates for GUs, got a FP request yesterday, have seen another GU an hour ago with nothing changed so far! Hopefully this might be related to Test schedule
i’m sure something’s coming! Look out for an update for next week :)

Reactions: OSHammat

sanju26

Apr 18, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I will be applying for my citizenship application soon.
I have a few questions. As majority of you have applied online it would be great if anyone could please clarify my doubts.

1) Upload the bio page of your passport
Question 1) I believe its the front and last page of my current passport only <-- is this correct ?
Question 2) Do I need to scan & upload all the pages of the current passport in the optional documents section ?

2) I have 2 passports, Previous one expired more than 5 years ago
Question: Do I need to scan & upload all the page from that passport as well in the optional documents section ?

3) Can I upload my provincial photo identification card instead of driver's license?

My apologies if any of my questions sounded dumb.

Anonyref

May 3, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I will be applying for my citizenship application soon.
I have a few questions. As majority of you have applied online it would be great if anyone could please clarify my doubts.

1) Upload the bio page of your passport
Question 1) I believe its the front and last page of my current passport only <-- is this correct ?
Question 2) Do I need to scan & upload all the pages of the current passport in the optional documents section ?

2) I have 2 passports, Previous one expired more than 5 years ago
Question: Do I need to scan & upload all the page from that passport as well in the optional documents section ?

3) Can I upload my provincial photo identification card instead of driver's license?

My apologies if any of my questions sounded dumb.
are you applying online or by paper?

1) If you are applying online you are only required to upload the page where all your personal information is, which is the biodata page. Last or other pages aren’t required. You will be asked to send those later on in the future.

2) if you do have another passport you will have to upload the biopage of it too as well, even if it is expired. When you begin the application, it will ask you for your passport history and ask you to upload all your passports I believe, and provide explanation if you have a “gap” in between having passports. Hope that was clear.

3) Provincial photo ID is perfectly fine too if you do not have a driver’s license, or incidentally both. One of the IDs must have a photo of you and your signature and both I believe fall in that category.

Good luck with you application!

Reactions: RandomUser514

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Help Post
I have send my citizenship applications together with 2 minor to CPC -Sydney, NS last week and delivered 23rd March by Canada post . Today I realized mistakes happened Color of Eyes : BLACK instead of Brown ( as per PR) and my height: 172 cm instead of 175Cm. Kindly help me what the best option for me to correct ! Thank you in advance