Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
2-3 weeks would be awesome! Would you, guys, prefer:

A) In-person oath ceremony
B) Zoom online
C) Self-administered
I would actually love to do an in-person oath ceremony! I feel like the online ceremonies cheapen the experience, but I understand that it makes them more accessible and easier to conduct in larger batches.

Reactions: mugere

li-kowa

Star Member
Jun 19, 2018
Update, please! :)
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1278
Application: Family(2)
Application sent: January 7th, 2023
Delivered: January 7th, 2023
AOR: January 23rd, 2023
In process ECAS: January 25th, 2023.
Ghost update: March 1st, 2023
BG Check Completed: March 1st, 2023
Test invite: March 6th, Updated on Tracker, March 8th
Test window: March 13th to April 3rd, 2023
Test taken: March 13th, 2023
Test Completed: March 20th, 2023, but updated on Tracker March 22.

Admin, Please update the spreadsheet and thank you for your hardwork.

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Come on, folks, we should be patient and empathetic. You cannot possibly know every circumstance why someone's application is being processed for 2-3 years, and another one is done in a couple of months. I am happy for those who managed to get their application processed fast and (mentally) celebrating with them, and I do feel for those stuck in limbo for unknown reasons. Patience and compassion, my friends! Good luck to everyone! Those who are waiting for updates, I hope you get them sooner than later!

li-kowa

Star Member
Jun 19, 2018
Yes, you should be a Canadian citizen by now!!! It's your right. Forget all about the people waiting for years to get their applications processed. They should drop everything and process your within three months
Hey Alex,
We all gather here and support each other. We are able to predict timelines based on some of the fastest updates that we have from previous people. What we do or say here does not influence how our applications are processed. We try to be hopeful. I do not think that is a crime if you give yourself some hope in the light of what you have seen. That is simply what we do when we discuss timelines. Sometimes, I go back to September or October and I see people still waiting, I do not know why, and there is no medium to advocate for them, even if we wanted to.When I open my page and I see an update, do you expect me to write them and say I do not want the update? That they should treat people from way back? There are no means even to do that, even if I wanted.
That said, I think your frustrations should be channelled to the IRCC; maybe they will be able to help you because none of us here can help your frustrations. That said, I appreciate everyone here. The admins are doing a fantastic job, the other contributors are doing great in supporting and comforting each other and providing ideas as needed. That in itself is a noble job. Lets keep supporting rather than attacking each other. My 2 cent thought. Thank you.

li-kowa

Star Member
Jun 19, 2018
Ok Thanks
How long it will takes for this after test completion.
I really do not know, but from past spreadsheets that I looked it, it ranged anywhere from a few days to about a month or so. (I stand to be corrected). But really at this point, I think they may ask us to take a chill pill and give us like a month, but looking at how far we have come, we should be done under 6 months and that is a good thing.

Reactions: Ishanmehta777