+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

zinc2022

Feb 13, 2023
I want to thank everyone, I can't mention everyone but thank you @rushi.gada, @Americanwife94, @Dr—Walden, and all that helped out when I had questions. Thank you for your support, and encouragement throughout this journey for those waiting, I hope you all have a quick update in the coming days or weeks. My Journey officially came to an end I received my Canadian passport yesterday. I wish you all the very best!!!

qwertas

Dec 16, 2018
Has anyone received a message "You can’t take the test right now" within the allocated time and UCI and application number being correct?

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Hey gang,

Just a little update!

As most of you know I've been stuck on LPP "In Progress" since my citizenship test on March 24th (2023). Since then - no updates. On May 30, I was asked to provide electronic scanned copies of my passport(s), which I did same day. Recently I contacted IRCC via the webform - received a generic template reply basically saying "we cannot tell you anything". At the same time, I also contacted my local Vancouver citizenship office via email, and received basically the same reply, but more intimidating saying - "Emails regarding file status will not be answered." So no info... Hope this week more of January 2023 applicants can get their LPPs completed. It's about time!

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
I want to thank everyone, I can't mention everyone but thank you @rushi.gada, @Americanwife94, @Dr—Walden, and all that helped out when I had questions. Thank you for your support, and encouragement throughout this journey for those waiting, I hope you all have a quick update in the coming days or weeks. My Journey officially came to an end I received my Canadian passport yesterday. I wish you all the very best!!!
Congratulations and wish you the best for future!

Reactions: Americanwife94

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hey gang,

Just a little update!

As most of you know I've been stuck on LPP "In Progress" since my citizenship test on March 24th (2023). Since then - no updates. On May 30, I was asked to provide electronic scanned copies of my passport(s), which I did same day. Recently I contacted IRCC via the webform - received a generic template reply basically saying "we cannot tell you anything". At the same time, I also contacted my local Vancouver citizenship office via email, and received basically the same reply, but more intimidating saying - "Emails regarding file status will not be answered." So no info... Hope this week more of January 2023 applicants can get their LPPs completed. It's about time!
Thanks for sharing your experience, @Dr. Walden ... I'm sure your file will move fwd soon and it'll be all over in one-go!

Looking at the trends, January applicants are definitely overlooked compared to the ones that apply after, YoY. I am always excited about the mid-week updates and hope there is a lot of good news all around.

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Thanks for sharing your experience, @Dr. Walden ... I'm sure your file will move fwd soon and it'll be all over in one-go!

Looking at the trends, January applicants are definitely overlooked compared to the ones that apply after, YoY. I am always excited about the mid-week updates and hope there is a lot of good news all around.
It will happen! Wish it was sooner than later... :) But, yeah, big hopes for this week (fingers crossed)!

• Love
Reactions: rushi.gada

dipzy2827

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Toronto CA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga

Hopes the same! Lots of updates and wishes for everyone!

jack150

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Hey gang,

Just a little update!

Thanks for the update! I'm on very similar timelines to you including passport request but applied at the end of February. No further updates since submitting passport copies either - we seem to be in the slow lane at the Vancouver office now.

• Love
Reactions: Dr. Walden