<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Aoko

Jul 23, 2022
****UPDATE****
Awesome news !!!
Medical renewal for principal applicant- June 13 2023

RFV mail received - June 22 2023

Thank God
Kindly advise on things to take note of while submitting passports and other documents (specification for passport photographs too).
@iSaidGoodDay
Hello, Kindly advise on things to take note of while submitting passports and other documents (specification for passport photographs etc…)

Thank you.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
@iSaidGoodDay
Hello, Kindly advise on things to take note of while submitting passports and other documents (specification for passport photographs etc…)

Thank you.
Congratulations!!

You'll have to:
1. Send different envelopes for each applicant listed in your application, including you.
2. When it comes to documents to send: Print RFV for each, take photos (focus on the specification mentioned) for each, have the asked for eye color and height (add one for each on a white paper if so), all VFS forms for each, passport. That's all you'll need. But do cross check what they asked in the list of documents too.
3. About the photos - make sure to not smile, the photographer shouldn't edit your body, a white background is preferred, and the dimensions should be the one mentioned over email. It is better if a photographer has done it before (gives you a peace of mind) :)

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Congratulations!!

You'll have to:
1. Send different envelopes for each applicant listed in your application, including you.
2. When it comes to documents to send: Print RFV for each, take photos (focus on the specification mentioned) for each, have the asked for eye color and height (add one for each on a white paper if so), all VFS forms for each, passport. That's all you'll need. But do cross check what they asked in the list of documents too.
3. About the photos - make sure to not smile, the photographer shouldn't edit your body, a white background is preferred, and the dimensions should be the one mentioned over email. It is better if a photographer has done it before (gives you a peace of mind) :)
I have also got a PPR for overseas members and inform Inland applicants with webform request.
Thanks @iSaidGoodDay , the information you mentioned accurately aligns with the information I got!

And the question is what is really eCORP? On my tracker I do see CORP numbers with expiry date from today. I am confused with eCORP now.

• Love
Reactions: dimplesimple

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I have also got a PPR for overseas members and inform Inland applicants with webform request.
Thanks @iSaidGoodDay , the information you mentioned accurately aligns with the information I got!

And the question is what is really eCORP? On my tracker I do see CORP numbers with expiry date from today. I am confused with eCORP now.
Have you responded to portal email yet? Once you respond you'll get portal email 2 (iirc) and after that you'll be virtually landed and receive your eCOPR.

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Have you responded to portal email yet? Once you respond you'll get portal email 2 (iirc) and after that you'll be virtually landed and receive your eCOPR.
I haven't received portal email yet. I have received Information letter says:
- if you are in Canada send us webform with members details;
- if you are outside Canada, send your passport to VFS;

It seems they are going to clarify for which members the portal accounts are going to be created?! - not sure, this is just my thought.
EDIT: this blog clarified my ambigiuties: https://www.settler.ca/english/ecopr-canada/

Last edited:

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023

It seems they are going to clarify for which members the portal accounts are going to be created?! - not sure, this is just my thought.
EDIT: this blog clarified my ambigiuties: https://www.settler.ca/english/ecopr-canada/
Wow congratulations !! :) am i the only one left now from jan aor :confused:

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
i am worried now, i dont see any sign of they started the security, thats the only thing left from past 3.5 months but they doesnt seem to start it yet. if atleast my eligibility was in review i understand of it not being started, but everything being passed and yet not started. what could you be the reason? is my application not assigned to anyone or inactive?

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Wow congratulations !! :) am i the only one left now from jan aor :confused:
Don't worry bro, we will be staying with you till your process finishes. My application is still under process, they just generated CORP which outland applicants can be prepared to move to Canada I think. I didn't believe IRCC processes such fast (3-ADRs) since I have really alot complexities. You will get surprise some day with Portal-1 email!
Did you send GCMS notes request?

• Love
Reactions: dimplesimple

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
Don't worry bro, we will be staying with you till your process finishes. My application is still under process, they just generated CORP which outland applicants can be prepared to move to Canada I think. I didn't believe IRCC processes such fast (3-ADRs) since I have really alot complexities. You will get surprise some day with Portal-1 email!
Did you send GCMS notes request?
Yes i have ordered on Jun 6th.

Hmmm hopefully next week is fruitful for me.

No i am happy for you, as you are looking forward to bring your family. and glad that its working positive for you despite of the complexities. :)

And thank you for the support :)

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Yes i have ordered on Jun 6th.

Hmmm hopefully next week is fruitful for me.

No i am happy for you, as you are looking forward to bring your family. and glad that its working positive for you despite of the complexities. :)

And thank you for the support :)
Nice, around next week you should be able to receive GCMS and see the process there. Most importantly, IRCC is working actively on any applications I think and July 15 (3-weeks more) would be end date for Ukraine case as well.

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
Nice, around next week you should be able to receive GCMS and see the process there. Most importantly, IRCC is working actively on any applications I think and July 15 (3-weeks more) would be end data for Ukraine case as well.
Ohhh really? that’s good to hear. All i am expecting is atleast start my security. Lets see there is always a light in the end of tunnel ( hopefully)

Reactions: babysharkiy

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

I'm unsure about the process for inland primary + outland dependants. You better check with someone who has been through it recently. I guess they'll be more helpful.

Tbh, I'm very happy for you :)

• Love
Reactions: babysharkiy

Aoko

Jul 23, 2022
Congratulations!!

You'll have to:
Thank you