+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
Yes, they're way faster. My classmate applied last March 2023, and he got his approval from Calgary 2 weeks ago! He received his portal email a day before he got his GCMS notes.
wow thats is super fast !!! Lol i am not that lucky for sure

kreik

Star Member
Nov 1, 2022
Hey Guys ,

I am ecstatic to announce that the Golden EMail has finally arrived!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :):p

Thanks to all you fellow travellers! Keep the good work goingggggg canadavisaforum community.

p.s. - Email came from Calgary VO
We have almost the same timeline and visa offices! Although my AOR was Jan 16.

Reactions: Miracle2018

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hey Guys ,

I am ecstatic to announce that the Golden EMail has finally arrived!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :):p

Thanks to all you fellow travellers! Keep the good work goingggggg canadavisaforum community.

Can you share your detailed timeline with us in this link while waiting for eCOPR and PR card?
Thank you.
https://tiny url.com/EE2023Forms (remove space between tiny and url)

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hey Guys ,

Congratulations!

Alright, so only a few left in this thread. Hopefully, they'll get theirs too.

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
Is there anyone in Vancouver office?
They seem also pretty slow :(
what stage left for you?

I think currently Montreal and calgary are processing quicker compared to sydney and vancouver. but i lean on to vancouver still compared to sydney. i dont hear anyone processed from sydney as much

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
what stage left for you?

I think currently Montreal and calgary are processing quicker compared to sydney and vancouver. but i lean on to vancouver still compared to sydney. i dont hear anyone processed from sydney as much
Under Eligibility and Background check (security and info share left).
Based on @longvh 's graph I do see that Vancouver offices is also very slow, just like Sydney. Hope we get some news but some guys are even not paying tax and getting PR easily, not fair! Stupid immigration system.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
but some guys are even not paying tax and getting PR easily, not fair!
I can understand what you are trying to say. But, I think it is important to understand that outlanders aren't a 2nd class PR applicants. The statement is a divisive, capitalistic and contagious. I don't know how this statement will be abused by a million TRV holders who have low CRS and are not in-demand in the near future - but I guess it won't be pretty. It is important to not go in this direction.

I'm with you right here till the end waiting for your portal email. I'm pretty sure you'll get yours very soon :)

seansonsk

Mar 31, 2023
Hi fellas:) hope you guys doing well.
I just wonder if anyone knows what this means in the Final Decision at CIC, my account, which says

Latest update:
Final Decision - June 6, 2023
:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I had an updated alarm sent to my e-mail after two ghost updates this morning, so I checked my CIC account and found the above.
There was no date on the final decision before and it appeared suddenly, and I'm guessing it might be a system glitch after the recent regular maintenance, Or, hopefully, it might be good news.

For those who wonder about my timeline, I left my whole timeline below.

DateStatus (PNP inland)
2023/01/16Acknowledgement of receipt
2023/02/01Medical Report done
2023/02/02Biometrics Collection done
2023/05/021st Ghost Update
2023/05/10Additional Documents requested and submitted
2023/06/062nd Ghost Update / an updated alarm sent to e-mail / profile changed (a date in final decision)

Thank you.

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
I can understand what you are trying to say. But, I think it is important to understand that outlanders aren't a 2nd class PR applicants. The statement is a divisive, capitalistic and contagious. I don't know how this statement will be abused by a million TRV holders who have low CRS and are not in-demand in the near future - but I guess it won't be pretty. It is important to not go in this direction.

I'm with you right here till the end waiting for your portal email. I'm pretty sure you'll get yours very soon :)
Thanks bro to support but I am paying my 43+ % taxes here with fat salary and still not getting PR. I don't blame usually (because I create my own future) but I blame IRCC always, even told to MPs that it is not fair that they only give small points for your inland experience. Inland applicants already proved that they went through IRCC filter once and they are clearly contributing to Canadian economy. I do really feel this is a REAL systematic discrimination!
And what is really funny beside that, (I lived in Germany and came here) no many jobs here comparing to other countries, means your job security is almost ZERO. I am not saying about offline jobs, the professional jobs. Majority of people who are earning are working for US companies.

Another very funny thing is, they never listen to you :D So, we should also to tell someone at least to establish fair immigration system.

Anyway, my goal is just get Canadian passport and never meet IRCC :D

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
Hi fellas:) hope you guys doing well.
I just wonder if anyone knows what this means in the Final Decision at CIC, my account, which says

Latest update:
Final Decision - June 6, 2023
:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I had an updated alarm sent to my e-mail after two ghost updates this morning, so I checked my CIC account and found the above.
There was no date on the final decision before and it appeared suddenly, and I'm guessing it might be a system glitch after the recent regular maintenance, Or, hopefully, it might be good news.

For those who wonder about my timeline, I left my whole timeline below.

DateStatus (PNP inland)
2023/01/16Acknowledgement of receipt
2023/02/01Medical Report done
2023/02/02Biometrics Collection done
2023/05/021st Ghost Update
2023/05/10Additional Documents requested and submitted
2023/06/062nd Ghost Update / an updated alarm sent to e-mail / profile changed (a date in final decision)

Thank you.
I think i am little similar to your timeline, considering the fact that i also received the adr on 05/11. May i know your vo?

Ps no ghost update today though Lol. I hardly could login today cos of maintenance.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay