+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Alizarrabi

Mar 29, 2023
Hi everyone! Anyone asked for CV as ADR and got their PPR? Do you know how long it takes for security to be completed?

juhi2020

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
hey guys for OINP healthcare is work experience valid if it is older than 5 years and last worked in 2017? no work experience after that

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Hi guys~
Does security take much time? Let's assume officer opened an application and started the security check process.

I have called IRCC today and still eligibility is going on. They requested ADR which I directly provided, hoping eligibility will be good now.
I am now worrying about security timeline which may take another months.

AP97

Feb 2, 2023
Today, I finally got the golden email "Congrats you are now a PR of Canada" and my eCOPR. I came to Canada in 2016 and today it all feels worth it. Thank you all for your help and support and for few people still waiting for good news, hope you get it soon :)

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Today, I finally got the golden email "Congrats you are now a PR of Canada" and my eCOPR. I came to Canada in 2016 and today it all feels worth it. Thank you all for your help and support and for few people still waiting for good news, hope you get it soon :)
Congratulations :)

• Love
Reactions: AP97

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Congrats!
Getting PR after 6 years :eek: I should just close laptop and go to sleep then :)) came 2-years back and complaining why IRCC doesn't give a PR :D
I hope you get 6-figures job now and prepare for 25-years pay interest challenge :))

AP97

Feb 2, 2023
Congrats!
Getting PR after 6 years :eek: I should just close laptop and go to sleep then :)) came 2-years back and complaining why IRCC doesn't give a PR :D
I hope you get 6-figures job now and prepare for 25-years pay interest challenge :))
Hhaha thank you! It was hard to be patient, but now on to the next challenge :)

• Haha
Reactions: babysharkiy

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
Here is an update from my side.

CEC PNP Inland

ITA
: January 11th 2023
AOR: January 19th 2023
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Eligibility : Complete
Background Verification: Complete
Medical: Passed

Primary Visa Office: Montreal Office
Secondary Visa Office: Centralized Intake Office

Application Status : In Progress (on Tracker and GCKey)

Everything is complete on Tracker. COPR document number generated.

Last edited: