+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

nerdsh88t

Oct 18, 2022
Defini
Not sure if my case is similar to @nerdsh88t but I receive my GCMS notes this morning. My eligibility states 'Review Required' but no specific details ( like job duties do not align etc.). Although, it's clear the issue is with employment as my CRS points assessed by the case agent is 458 from 498 (at the time of application) so they didn't factor in the 40 points for 1 year Canadian experience. Not sure why since my duties in the letter align with NOC for the most part, I have the employer's info, dates, work duration, list of duties and pay outlined on the letter and I did enter NOC 13110 while applying. I received AOR on Jan 21. Medical, Criminality - Passed, Info Sharing - Complete, Security - Not Started. Just hoping to get some input from anyone who's been in or heard of similar situations. Trying to keep calm but NGL I am a bit stressed out now (I am a CEC applicant btw)

2020-12 to 2022-09 - Construction Administrator (NOC: 0013) - at xxxxxxxxx *REVIEW REQUIRED*
Web-based search confirms employer information

CLIENT'S PRIMARY NOC WAS ASSESED UNDER NOC 2021 - CLIENT'S DECLARED NOC FOR WORK EXPERIENCE WAS ASSESSED UNDER NOC 2021. PLEASE BE AWARE. NOC 13110 IS THE CORRECT NOC UNDER VERSION NOC 2021.

EMPLOYER VERIFIED VIA WEB SEARCH XXXXXXXXXX
  • Letter confirms salary of XXXXX
  • Letter confirms full/time employment;
  • Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from 2020,2021,2022
CEC Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED

CRS Canadian Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED
Definitely not the same i didnt even have this part about about score calculation in my gcms notes i didnt even have "the search web based confirm blabla"....my gmcs notes are a true puzzle

Reactions: Pete_g

juhi2020

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Wow congrats!
What are the next steps after your application is approved? (sorry for silly question, I didn't come to this point, but I hope!)
thanks! You have to submit your passport, PPR printout, photographs and VFS consent form via courier for the copr stamping

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Wow congrats!
What are the next steps after your application is approved? (sorry for silly question, I didn't come to this point, but I hope!)
Your application isn't approved at this stage. The technical word is almost approved. Our application is approved when we land/virtually land.

For you, since you are an inland candidate, you'll get a portal email. You'll reply to this portal 1 email and get a second portal email and be virtually landed.

For your outland dependents, they'll get a single PPR letter in GCkey or a RFV over email. They'll have to what @juhi2020 did.

greenhamster

Feb 25, 2021
Got the 2nd Ghost Update, not in an email but in the current status it said ‘Application/profile updated’. And no apparent changes in the profile.

CEC Inland

ITA: December 20, 2022
AOR: January 21, 2023
MEP: February 14, 2023
Biometrics: February 14, 2023
Ghost Update: April 19, 2023
Ghost Update: May 15, 2023

gurramsantosh

Feb 17, 2023
Got the 2nd Ghost Update, not in an email but in the current status it said ‘Application/profile updated’. And no apparent changes in the profile.

CEC Inland

ITA: December 20, 2022
AOR: January 21, 2023
MEP: February 14, 2023
Biometrics: February 14, 2023
Ghost Update: April 19, 2023
Ghost Update: May 15, 2023
Today I got Ghost update and Medical status updated to Passed :)

Aoko

Jul 23, 2022
Heyy everyone,
We have a newborn and he has been added to our profile.

the question is; we are uploading his documents and found out that his mouth was opened in his photograph, is this an issue ?

IRCC says mouth has to be closed but for a newborn, we could not get that…
Please advise.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Heyy everyone,
We have a newborn and he has been added to our profile.

the question is; we are uploading his documents and found out that his mouth was opened in his photograph, is this an issue ?

IRCC says mouth has to be closed but for a newborn, we could not get that…
Please advise.
Have you already received your PPR? What stage of the application are you at?

Aoko

Jul 23, 2022
Have you already received your PPR? What stage of the application are you at?
No, we haven’t received PPR.
We just updated our medicals and we were asked to submit medical for our baby and fill a few forms.
He has been added to our profile tho.

Aoko

Jul 23, 2022
No, we haven’t received PPR.
We just updated our medicals and we were asked to submit medical for our baby and fill a few forms.
He has been added to our profile tho.
**UPDATE***
ADR- Medical request as my upfront would expire next month - 4th May 2023
Additional Medical done - 9th May 2023
Newborn added to profile

Medical request for newborn baby - 10th May 2023
Medicals done for new born -13th May 2023