+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I juste received my gcms and it has review required:eek:. The weird part its that there is no observations of my work experience even in r10 part wich is recommended pass.. I have three years as self employed and 13 months at the time of eApr as an employee at another noc code(at this secondary noc code i only have 11 months at time of ita). The first page only mention my primary occupations, is it normal that it dont display the secondary noc ?
In page 2, the assesment says :
Elibility review required
Security: not started
Criminality passed
Medical passed
Info sharing complete
The page with notes juste say :
Notes 1 (the latest i think):
Created:23/march/2023
Updated :23/march/2023
Label: general
Text: pending officer review. Assigned to officer, due date pushed 30 days.

The only other meaningful note is the r10 check wich was made the 13/january/2023 and it has recommended pass. The only things in it, is that it state "document set for review : client information"
observations from senior member pls ? Am i in deep shit ?
A bit more explanation here:

It is the content of the note that is important here. If the review required is for a specific document, while the summary of the note says that an applicant has met the eligibility, or “ready to finalize” it simply means that while the applicant has met the eligibility criteria, but the specific document needs a careful examination form the officer before promoting (eligibility pass) by the officer.

However, if there are concerns, there will be a review required for the eligibility, and there will be no text to the effect “ready to finalize” or pass. The note will specifically state job duties do not match, or the employment cannot be verified, or the number of years of work experience claimed cannot be verified. This is where an application can land in muddy waters. But the final decision rests on the immigration officer. He may override the decision of the analyst / assistant or go with the analysis of the analyst / assistant.

nerdsh88t

Oct 18, 2022
A bit more explanation here:

It is the content of the note that is important here. If the review required is for a specific document, while the summary of the note says that an applicant has met the eligibility, or “ready to finalize” it simply means that while the applicant has met the eligibility criteria, but the specific document needs a careful examination form the officer before promoting (eligibility pass) by the officer.

However, if there are concerns, there will be a review required for the eligibility, and there will be no text to the effect “ready to finalize” or pass. The note will specifically state job duties do not match, or the employment cannot be verified, or the number of years of work experience claimed cannot be verified. This is where an application can land in muddy waters. But the final decision rests on the immigration officer. He may override the decision of the analyst / assistant or go with the analysis of the analyst / assistant.
Thats the problem with my gmcs notes they have no specific concern its just say on the assessment paragraph "review required for eligibility" no god damn details. I dont even see "review work experience blablabla". There is not specifcly flagged a part in r10 check that say -DOCUMENT SET FOR REVIEW- : client information. Am i the only one who had review required without anything specificly flagged wtf.
And thanks you isaidgoodby for your presence

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thats the problem with my gmcs notes they have no specific concern its just say on the assessment paragraph "review required for eligibility" no god damn details. I dont even see "review work experience blablabla". There is not specifcly flagged a part in r10 check that say -DOCUMENT SET FOR REVIEW- : client information. Am i the only one who had review required without anything specificly flagged wtf.
And thanks you isaidgoodby for your presence
Quite possibly, the lack of "Review required for X" in the GCMS is a good sign.

nerdsh88t

Oct 18, 2022
Qu
Quite possibly, the lack of "Review required for X" in the GCMS is a good sign.
ite possibly, the lack of "Review required for X" in the GCMS is a good sign.
Is that common ??? I had an extensive letter of explanation with wich i included A LOT of documents supporting my primary noc as self employed. The letter of explanation was also very stupid as i stressed about changing my work hours for part time to fulltime (i am still eligible in both case) even if i didnt at the time submitted eapr...legalfalcon told me i didnt had to disclose that. It could be this stupid move that had me the review required flag

MessiBoi

Jan 1, 2021
I juste received my gcms and it has review required:eek:. The weird part its that there is no observations of my work experience even in r10 part wich is recommended pass.. I have three years as self employed and 13 months at the time of eApr as an employee at another noc code(at this secondary noc code i only have 11 months at time of ita). The first page only mention my primary occupations, is it normal that it dont display the secondary noc ?
Criminality passed
Medical passed
Info sharing complete

The only other meaningful note is the r10 check wich was made the 13/january/2023 and it has recommended pass. The only things in it, is that it state "document set for review : client information"

One reason there will be review required in eligibility is when you answered "Yes" to a statutory question. not sure of other reasons

nerdsh88t

Oct 18, 2022
Out of curiosity: how many business days does it take to get GCMS notes? I requested and I have tracker no but when I join their ATIP portal to track, it does show nothing. I think I should wait for their email response.
I had my gcms from getgcms.com in less than a month even including the 10day strike...

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Is that common ??? I had an extensive letter of explanation with wich i included A LOT of documents supporting my primary noc as self employed. The letter of explanation was also very stupid as i stressed about changing my work hours for part time to fulltime (i am still eligible in both case) even if i didnt at the time submitted eapr...legalfalcon told me i didnt had to disclose that. It could be this stupid move that had me the review required flag
If they wrote "Review required for X", we would know what was there to worry about. If someone gave you R10 pass and there's a review required for documents, at max that could lead to a little delay or ADR, but highly unlikely to lead to rejections.

Apart from PCC or R10 issues; Most folks post ITA are unlikely to be rejected. I see lot of people who pull real bad shit and even they go through the system (I'm not thrilled about them cheating the system, but saying what it is). So don't worry! :)

Reactions: nerdsh88t

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Criminality passed
Medical passed
Info sharing complete

I'm pretty sure everyone who submitted any LOE or additional documentation in the "client information" section has the notes "document set for review: Client information". I know mine has, i've seen other peoples GCMS notes with the same.

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
Anyone got any update after medical being passed again? I had an update on April 20th medical passed and also ime expiry date was set 2024 but no portal email yet.

gurramsantosh

Feb 17, 2023
Anyone got any update after medical being passed again? I had an update on April 20th medical passed and also ime expiry date was set 2024 but no portal email yet.
My Medicals also set to 2024 and on May 3rd Eligibility updated to Completed.Back ground is in progress.