+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thanks a lot
Since joining this forum, your posts and replies have been very helpful. Bless you!
Oh btw, I forgot to mention one big thing here. You will have to have a separate envelope for each applicant and they all have to have:
1. Consent form + other VFS form (forgot the name)
2. Eye color and height of the aplicant
3. PPR print out
4. Photo (with the address of the photo studio and time and/or stamp of studio)

With photo, make sure that the photographer sticks to the dimension and ask them not to edit any part of your body - that leads to issues. White background is the best. My photo studio knew how to do PPR photos after giving them specs and that made me relieved.

Reactions: Wahid7007

ssi

Apr 20, 2023
I received an email which stated "Ready for Visa". My dependents were back in India when I submitted the application and they moved to Canada a few months back. But, while responding to the portal mail, I stated that they were in Canada and I uploaded their photo and address in the confirmation portal. What should I do here?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I received an email which stated "Ready for Visa". My dependents were back in India when I submitted the application and they moved to Canada a few months back. But, while responding to the portal mail, I stated that they were in Canada and I uploaded their photo and address in the confirmation portal. What should I do here?
Wait, how do you get RFV and Portal email? Did you receive RFV or did you receive portal email? You've mentioned "RFV" which you won't get if you are an in-land candidate.

IF you are an in-land candidate and did receive a portal email, you virtually landed them by doing so. Now that they are out of Canada, all you can do is to get them a PRTD that they can use in lieu of PR cards.

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Hello the team.
I have a question (maybe @iSaidGoodDay or @legalfalconknows).
i received my CBSA notes and i have written on the second page this info

Assignment due date : 2023/05/17

Does someone
in detail that is what i have

Security:Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality:In Progress
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical:In Progress
Info Sharing:In Progress

Other Regs:
Final:
Paper File
Office:

#:
Due Date:2023/05/17

Assigned By:CS8663
Assigned To:RC - C02

thank you for your help
How do you check security, criminality one by one? Tracker just says background check. Is there any other portal? Or checked with GSM (kind of full description) note?

ssi

Apr 20, 2023
Wait, how do you get RFV and Portal email? Did you receive RFV or did you receive portal email? You've mentioned "RFV" which you won't get if you are an in-land candidate.

IF you are an in-land candidate and did receive a portal email, you virtually landed them by doing so. Now that they are out of Canada, all you can do is to get them a PRTD that they can use in lieu of PR cards.
Hi, When i submitted my application, I was inland and my dependents were outalnd. When i received the first portal email, i mentioned that my dependents were present with me in Canada. So, i got the 2nd portal mail where i declared that myself and my dependents were inside canada and submitted photo and address.
I submitted photos and address last Tuesday and was waiting for ecopr when all of a sudden i received ready for visa email this morning. What should i do here?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi, When i submitted my application, I was inland and my dependents were outalnd. When i received the first portal email, i mentioned that my dependents were present with me in Canada. So, i got the 2nd portal mail where i declared that myself and my dependents were inside canada and submitted photo and address.
I submitted photos and address last Tuesday and was waiting for ecopr when all of a sudden i received ready for visa email this morning. What should i do here?
Edit: Clearly I'm not reading right. It is very late night and I'm completely misreading stuff. Apologies for that!

You should consider finding an existing thread for this situation and see how they dealt with it or start a new thread on this topic. Hopefully the senior members who are familiar with the situation can make recommendations.

Last edited:

flyfirefreedom

Star Member
Feb 23, 2023
Hello the team.
I have a question (maybe @iSaidGoodDay or @legalfalconknows).
i received my CBSA notes and i have written on the second page this info

Assignment due date : 2023/05/17

Does someone
in detail that is what i have

Security:Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality:In Progress
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical:In Progress
Info Sharing:In Progress

Other Regs:
Final:
Paper File
Office:

#:
Due Date:2023/05/17

Assigned By:CS8663
Assigned To:RC - C02

thank you for your help
What does the due date mean? Anyone can help?

stressedobviously

Star Member
Apr 30, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2023
Doc's Request.
27-07-2023
Nomination.....
31-12-2022
AOR Received.
24-01-2023
Med's Done....
14-08-2023
LANDED..........
05-10-2023
Today My eligibility updated to Completed in Tracker, Still Background in Progress. Mine NSNP,Jan 15 AOR
Good news for you!!

I’m PNP EE, AOR Jan 24, ME and Biometrics passed Feb 1, background check started Apr 19 and nothing since then

Reactions: Miracle2018