<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
EE (BC) PNP Inland Application
AOR - Jan 21, 2023
Medical passed - March 21, 2023
Biometrics passed - March 21, 2023
BG verification and Eligibility started - Schedule A (imm 5669e request, sent and acknowledged on Apr 19, 2023) - Apr 13, 2023

So far that's it.
1. Anything else IRCC requests more?
2. And what if my family is outside of Canada? I included the explanation letter when applied saying that my daughter doesn't have a visa so that they are outside of Canada.

Reactions: gurramsantosh

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
1. Anything else IRCC requests more?
2. And what if my family is outside of Canada? I included the explanation letter when applied saying that my daughter doesn't have a visa so that they are outside of Canada.
1. Hard to answer as it depends upon your documentation. IMM 5669e was requested as you've a daughter who's less than 18. This is pretty common in the case of a family applying with a <18 year old child.
2. What do you mean by that? Since you are inland, you'll get a portal email, but you need to check what to do to get PPR/RFV/PRTD for your family. There are plenty of threads here on that topic. If you are unable to find one thread, do let me know, I'll find one for you :)

Reactions: babysharkiy

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
1. Hard to answer as it depends upon your documentation. IMM 5669e was requested as you've a daughter who's less than 18. This is pretty common in the case of a family applying with a <18 year old child.
2. What do you mean by that? Since you are inland, you'll get a portal email, but you need to check what to do to get PPR/RFV/PRTD for your family. There are plenty of threads here on that topic. If you are unable to find one thread, do let me know, I'll find one for you :)
Yes, please! I would highly appreciate that.

For 2) more explanation: we came to Canada a year ago, have been living in alot countries (UK, Germany, South Korea, Dubai, etc.. for 15 years now). My wife & kids don't want to live in Canada because of shitty services like hospitals take at least 8hrs to wait and doctors don't give even medicine (I work for US-Canadian company and I have also my own side business. We all have insurance coverage but still hard to find normal hospital). So, they left Canada to hospitalize my son and now thankfully he is getting better and better. During that period, my daughter's passport got expired and we renewed it and I silently applied for TRV (still under process). So, I am a PA (for PR) and they are dependants who are outside of Canada now. I am waiting for the PR result and if it fails my company is going to move me to EU zone (Germany or Netherlands). Anyway sorry to tell my anecdotes but I am surprised that majority of intelligent people are leaving Canada (4-5 as I know so far) because of IRCC headache and IRCC is allowing fraud students (meet 5-6 Chinese students who think money solves everything, 2 of them are illegally staying and one of them is under implied status) to enter to Canada. It should be intentional I guess and I am imagining Canada after ~10yrs. Anyway, I don't want to spend much time to learn all about IRCC. I just want to monitor what my lawyer is doing (right or not, I heard many lawyers try to test some new/non-experimented laws with new applicants, example one of my friends had an experience this Lawyer did with his application and failed. So my intention is to mitigate the failure risk).

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Yes, please! I would highly appreciate that.

For 2) more explanation: we came to Canada a year ago, have been living alot countries (UK, Germany, South Korea, Dubai, etc.. for 15 years now). My wife & kids don't want to live in Canada because of shitty services like hospitals take at least 8hrs and they don't give even medicine (I work for US-Canadian company and I have also my own side business. We all have insurance coverage but still hard to find normal hospital). So, they left Canada to hospitalize my son and now thankfully he is getting better and better. During that period, my daughter's passport got expired and we renewed it and I silently applied for TRV (still under process). So, I am a PA and they are dependants who are outside of Canada now. I am waiting for the PR result and if it fails my company is going to move me to EU zone (Germany or Netherlands). Anyway sorry to tell my anecdotes but I am surprised that majority of intelligent people are leaving Canada (4-5 as I know so far) because of IRCC headache and IRCC is allowing fraud students (meet 5-6 Chinese students who think money solves everything, 2 of them are illegally staying and one of them is under implied status) to enter to Canada. It should be intentional I guess and I am imagining Canada after ~10yrs. Anyway, I don't want to spend much time to learn all about IRCC. I just want to monitor what my lawyer is doing (right or not, I heard many lawyers try to test some laws with new applicants, example one of my friends had an experience this Sharon An Lawyer did with his application. So my intention is to mitigate the lawyer risk).
Unless there's anything in your documentation that you feel is going to cause an issue, you shouldn't really worry about not getting your PR. You'll get it. PR application is pretty straightforward though, you don't need to learn much. We are just passionate about some of the stuff and that's why we over obsess. 90% of all applicants never learn about the stuff you'll see commonly discussed here.

Just make sure to know the process to support outland dependent while being an inland primary applicant. It hardly takes a few minutes of searching on the forum to find that info. You really don't need a lawyer, unless your application is very very complicated.

You are right about the poor healthcare infrastructure. I will continue to keep my private insurance from my home country as I'd want to use it whenever I'm in a need of good and frequent healthcare. BUT, as someone who has options to live in US, EU, AU, etc I'm selecting Canada. I would disagree(very respectfully :) ) on the part of intelligent people leaving - I'm seeing a considerable number of talented folks move to Canada too.

Canada is going to be my home and with all it's fault, I'll love it. My home country has it's faults too. I get better healthcare, LCOL, etc but any random goon can form a mob and beat me up, throw me out of my home because of what I eat/wear/..., ask me for a bribe, etc.

I'd suggest you weight your options carefully. EU is facing an acute water shortage in future along with severe temperature spikes.

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Unless there's anything in your documentation that you feel is going to cause an issue, you shouldn't really worry about not getting your PR. You'll get it. PR application is pretty straightforward though, you don't need to learn much. We are just passionate about some of the stuff and that's why we over obsess. 90% of all applicants never learn about the stuff you'll see commonly discussed here.

Just make sure to know the process to support outland dependent while being an inland primary applicant. It hardly takes a few minutes of searching on the forum to find that info. You really don't need a lawyer, unless your application is very very complicated.

You are right about the poor healthcare infrastructure. I will continue to keep my private insurance from my home country as I'd want to use it whenever I'm in a need of good and frequent healthcare. BUT, as someone who has options to live in US, EU, AU, etc I'm selecting Canada. I would disagree(very respectfully :) ) on the part of intelligent people leaving - I'm seeing a considerable number of talented folks move to Canada too.

Canada is going to be my home and with all it's fault, I'll love it. My home country has it's faults too. I get better healthcare, LCOL, etc but any random goon can form a mob and beat me up, throw me out of my home because of what I eat/wear/..., ask me for a bribe, etc.

I'd suggest you weight your options carefully. EU is facing an acute water shortage in future along with severe temperature spikes.
Ya thanks bro~ I stay positive and try to ignore such minorities. My complain is about IRCC (delaying processes over a year, families are separated because of them, ppl cannot leave country because they afraid they cannot come back, it is hard to see such situation) not about country|facilities|people-are-living. As soon as you have enough money you anyway will be able to get a better service. I love nature and that's why came to Canada, especially BC is a incredibly beautiful! And in case of business market, alot opportunities are open here. I just need my PR to kick them off :)

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Ya thanks bro~ I stay positive and try to ignore such minorities. My complain is about IRCC (delaying processes over a year, families are separated because of them, ppl cannot leave country because they afraid they cannot come back, it is hard to see such situation) not about country|facilities|people-are-living. As soon as you have enough money you anyway will be able to get a better service. I love nature and that's why came to Canada, especially BC is a incredibly beautiful! And in case of business market, alot opportunities are open here. I just need my PR to kick them off :)
Hopefully, they'll process yours faster. I know it could feel annoying, but hey, it is just one last time where you have to be a bit vulnerable. Once you get your PR, you'll get your peace of mind :)

Reactions: babysharkiy

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi one quick question
In my PR app, I didnt know I should have inserted my parents and siblings info.
I thought I just need to mention my spouse info
What am I suppose to do now? Would this cause rejection?
Im worried

however,I have heard in same cases they have asked for additional docs for family members

Ananya9101

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Hi one quick question
In my PR app, I didnt know I should have inserted my parents and siblings info.
I thought I just need to mention my spouse info
What am I suppose to do now? Would this cause rejection?
Im worried

however,I have heard in same cases they have asked for additional docs for family members
Replying your query based on the hearsay information I got from friends who applied for PR before me and helped me with my application.
As I had a temporary visa before PR, so I had filled IRCC forms earlier too. I was told to keep the information in PR application same as it was in my visa application, even if it was about parents and siblings.
I don't think it will cause rejection. If required, you will be asked for additional documents/information later

Reactions: armitabbsn

stressedobviously

Star Member
Apr 30, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2023
Doc's Request.
27-07-2023
Nomination.....
31-12-2022
AOR Received.
24-01-2023
Med's Done....
14-08-2023
LANDED..........
05-10-2023
EE PNP Inland

Jan 11 draw
AOR received Jan 18
Medical and Biometrics approved Jan 27

No updates after that. Any EE PNP inland candidates in here ?
Same situation. PO is Montreal and SO is Sydney

Jan 11th draw
AOR Jan 24th
Medical and biometrics approved on Feb 01st
GU on Feb 2nd
Background check in progress on tracker on Apr 19th

Then the strike started and total silence...

Last edited:
Reactions: Miracle2018