+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Hi guys,
I need another advice for my situation. I just got 2nd Schedule A. When IRCC requested 1st Schedule A, I showed the address in Canada and with LOE said that we all live in Canada but because of passport renewal my family left, they will come once TRVs will be resolved (TRVs still under process).
Now, they are requiring another Schedule A with explanation where we are exactly. My answer will be same without cheating or no any discrepancy info that we live in Canada but family temporary left to renew passport.
I want to understand for what purpose Schedule A is required? If they decide to approve our PR, does process differ for whom outside of Canada and inside Canada? I feel like because of this case they are clarifying, otherwise I don't see any reason.
Or, do you think they reject if some of family members are outside but PA is inside?
If it is a rejection smell, is there any option to overcome? Like say please postpone till my family arrives Canada... something like that?

Thank you guys and always learning from you and appreciate your thoughts.

AC.R

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
RPRF Generic email 12-06-2017
Nomination.....
24-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-11-2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hello everbody. I had a question wanted to ask. What if mid express entry process lets say after Aor sometime, ielts result expires. Does that mean one has to do take ielts again or does it get locked in?

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Hello everbody. I had a question wanted to ask. What if mid express entry process lets say after Aor sometime, ielts result expires. Does that mean one has to do take ielts again or does it get locked in?
I saw somewhere in official doc says, when you submit (after ITA), language test should not be expired and doesn't exceed 2-years validity. My understanding from this, it is okay to expire after submit.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
If your IELTS results were valid by the time you got your AOR, you are all good. If your IELTS expire after you got your AOR, you are good.

IF your IELTS expired before AOR, you need to retake IELTS asap.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
if everything completed and security not started like since more than 3 months what could be the reason?
Could be a lazy case officer, IRCC saying "oh, we are going to process 80% applications in time, let's not process this one till we free up more resources", a busy case officer with your application queued, etc.

Could be anything. You should file your GCMS notes now. At least, you'll see the dates and remarks on your application that way.

Bisht

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
Could be a lazy case officer, IRCC saying "oh, we are going to process 80% applications in time, let's not process this one till we free up more resources", a busy case officer with your application queued, etc.

Could be anything. You should file your GCMS notes now. At least, you'll see the dates and remarks on your application that way.
@iSaidGoodDay Hey Can you check your Dm.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023

Yeah i agree. I should how is getgcms? planning to do from there. again since its takes so much time i neva ordered. now i think i should.

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
I haven't ordered GCMS yet, but there are threads like these that you can refer/ask too :) https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/best-website-for-gcms-notes.704018/page-2
Thank you :) will check them out. so as i mentioned earlier i had a request letter on May 11th and i responded on may 12th. at this point everything was passed and completed except security not being started, and when i asked ircc agent they mentioned this the adr which officer was looking for to complete the security. so can i be still relieved for time being that nothing wrong with the application? Also adr processing how long its takes on average? my adr was for divorce certificate and i submitted loe and other related docs.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thank you :) will check them out. so as i mentioned earlier i had a request letter on May 11th and i responded on may 12th. at this point everything was passed and completed except security not being started, and when i asked ircc agent they mentioned this the adr which officer was looking for to complete the security. so can i be still relieved for time being that nothing wrong with the application? Also adr processing how long its takes on average? my adr was for divorce certificate and i submitted loe and other related docs.
If they said that the officer is only waiting for the ADR to finish the security, you are almost there! ADRs are being processed very fast. Yours is an official doc (that might need verification) - so maybe 2 weeks.

Are you CEC-Inland or CEC-Outland?

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
If they said that the officer is only waiting for the ADR to finish the security, you are almost there! ADRs are being processed very fast. Yours is an official doc (that might need verification) - so maybe 2 weeks.

Are you CEC-Inland or CEC-Outland?
CEC inland !! Hopefully i hear something this week.

Ryz22

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
Crossed 4 months processing time . Everything completed in tracker . Confirmed with agent that everything is completed . How long will it take to generate the number in tracker ?