+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Regardless of how this happned, yes, write and explain they are prs. Best to include documentation.

If you submitted mistaken imm008 as explained above, apologize that you misunderstood. They may ask you to submit a corrected one.

kay2020

May 14, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Please I need your help,

I submitted a webform to Paris visa office regarding the name of my spouse that was spelt wrongly and I selected Paris visa office in the Webform which was on my Sponsor Eligibility Approval Email (Letter) that was sent to me on June 29th which say that my visa office is Paris and any update should go to them.

Only to get a respond from them that "Your application is not processed by our office in Paris" that I should use the general webform. I am a bit worried because the spousal eligibility approval letter says our visa application office is in Paris and Paris is saying there are not in charge of the application.

Does it mean that our application just floating and no office would process it or it takes a while after the Sponsor Eligibility Approval Email for Paris to receive the application or there are several Paris visa offices.

Thank you.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Does it mean that our application just floating and no office would process it or it takes a while after the Sponsor Eligibility Approval Email for Paris to receive the application or there are several Paris visa offices.
There is only one paris visa office.

Otherwise; no-one here can possibly answer your question. Do what the Paris office suggested and re-submit.

Be sure to use UCI# so that it can be matched.

Reactions: charliem

Olay

Jun 8, 2014
Regardless of how this happned, yes, write and explain they are prs. Best to include documentation.

If you submitted mistaken imm008 as explained above, apologize that you misunderstood. They may ask you to submit a corrected one.
Thanks

Cue_147

May 6, 2015
Over six months now and still no AOR.
Canadian MP can’t do anything of help…trying to contact someone at IRCC is impossible.
Glad to see most of you are far along in the process.

Swappy

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Finally got SA and Biometrics yesterday after a long wait since AOR. So relieved ! Waiting on Medical now.

May 31, 2021
Got medical today !
Hi Swappy,

CONGRATULATIONS FIRST :)!

Please help to answer below;
1) can you please share your complete time line and name of visa office in SA letter ?
2) from submission date till MED letter have you received any Additional Document Request (ADR) letter ? like PCC, photographs, etc. ?

On my side;
5 March - Outland Online
18 May - AOR
SA, BIL and MED still not received and already passed 129 days from submission.
Its so depressing for both families :(

Hope you reply

Reactions: Swappy

Swappy

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Hi Swappy,

CONGRATULATIONS FIRST :)!

Please help to answer below;
1) can you please share your complete time line and name of visa office in SA letter ?
2) from submission date till MED letter have you received any Additional Document Request (ADR) letter ? like PCC, photographs, etc. ?

On my side;
5 March - Outland Online
18 May - AOR
SA, BIL and MED still not received and already passed 129 days from submission.
Its so depressing for both families :(

Hope you reply
I won't be discouraged, it was hell for us too and I totally agree, with every passing day when nothing happens, it becomes so depressing.

Originally applied October 7th, it got returned on January 21st due to a translation issue on birth certificate. Re-applied on January 24th after fixing what they asked quickly.

Got AOR April 25th.

Silence, then finally it all started moving quickly since last Friday. Medical already done, biometrics getting done tomorrow.

I haven't got an SA email, but I can see it's done. They haven't asked for any additional documents or anything. Just thankful that it has finally started moving. The wait is so painful.

Bkaurkaur

May 19, 2021
Hi I have a question I applied from Canada for my Outland spouse and today I got SA and it says application has been transferred to overseas in India is it a normal thing in process or there is any issue in the application