+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

Dkd@1018

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hey when submitting WhatsApp conversation does IRCC reach out or can get information of what conversation has happened with other people?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hey when submitting WhatsApp conversation does IRCC reach out or can get information of what conversation has happened with other people?
They could ask for more proof. Do not "fake" any material to proof your relationship. It could lead to mis-representation.
I assume when you said the "other people" is your spouse, and sure they can request that from the sponsor or the PA.
If it's between you and friends, I don't think it's a strong proof anyway.

Dkd@1018

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
They could ask for more proof. Do not "fake" any material to proof your relationship. It could lead to mis-representation.
I assume when you said the "other people" is your spouse, and sure they can request that from the sponsor or the PA.
If it's between you and friends, I don't think it's a strong proof anyway.
NO, what I meant was can IRCC go beyond and look into our WhatsApp conversation which happened with friends or anyone before marriage?
Ofcourse conversation with spouse will be submitted to prove relationship

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
NO, what I meant was can IRCC go beyond and look into our WhatsApp conversation which happened with friends or anyone before marriage?
Ofcourse conversation with spouse will be submitted to prove relationship
Why would they do that? IRCC is only interested in your relationship with your spouse. So it's whatever you have submitted as proof regarding to the relationship. I don't really understand what is your concern.

ImVJ

Mar 1, 2022
Hi Guys,
Finally I got the AOR Email.
Application Submitted (Outland, Online) - 14th January 2022
Biometrics Request Letter - 22nd June 2022
AOR Email - 23rd June 2022
Medical Request - 23rd June 2022

Last edited:

udsalli

Apr 5, 2022
Hi everyone, need some advice. So we received Medical Request for my spouse on 13th June, but she got the appointment at the appointed medical center for 18th July because of increased number of requests at this time for the center, after talking to them it seems unlikely that an earlier date would be available.

I wanted to ask howdo I submit a request for extension on the initial 30 days alloted for the medical? And can I, the Sponsor, put in this request or does my wife. the principal applicant, has to do this? Thanks in advance!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi everyone, need some advice. So we received Medical Request for my spouse on 13th June, but she got the appointment at the appointed medical center for 18th July because of increased number of requests at this time for the center, after talking to them it seems unlikely that an earlier date would be available.

I wanted to ask howdo I submit a request for extension on the initial 30 days alloted for the medical? And can I, the Sponsor, put in this request or does my wife. the principal applicant, has to do this? Thanks in advance!
It will not be a problem, these types of delays are not uncommon and they know med centres in some cities are booked up.

If you want, you can send a webform advising the delay and the date of your appointment. I doubt they will read it until well after the actual appointment because not urgent and they know this.

udsalli

Apr 5, 2022
It will not be a problem, these types of delays are not uncommon and they know med centres in some cities are booked up.

If you want, you can send a webform advising the delay and the date of your appointment. I doubt they will read it until well after the actual appointment because not urgent and they know this.
Thanks for th info, so if we are delayed with the medical completion and it's submitted on 18th, would they still be good with it? Because in the letter it says if we fail to do it in 30 days it could result in cancellation of the application

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thanks for th info, so if we are delayed with the medical completion and it's submitted on 18th, would they still be good with it? Because in the letter it says if we fail to do it in 30 days it could result in cancellation of the application
Please read my post above. When I said 'it will not be a problem', I meant it will not be a problem.

If you're still concerned, read the rest of the post.

jaspreet1512

Apr 13, 2020
Hi everyone, this is my timeline

Spousal sponsorship - outland application

Application received: Jan 22, 2022

Biometrics entered: May 24th

Medical Passed: June 1st

Passport Requested: June 9th

Decision Made: June 22nd
Congratulations! :) Visa office please?

kay2020

May 14, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Please I have an issue, my spouse name was wrongly spelt in the application not sure where it got wrong. Instead of Timilehin the application shows Temilehin. I have raised a webform and attached his passport ID.

The issue now is that we got a medical request today with the misspelled name, the name change is yet to be updated. Please what can we do, can we still go with the medical request?