+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

USCAN2019

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and I have a question about my application. I applied on January 24 but I still haven't received the AOR , however I was able to link my application on GC Key. From my GC account I can see the application number and UCL. My question is does this mean they have received my application and it is being processed? Thank you for taking your time to answer my question.
Correct

Reactions: VN1995

Cue_147

May 6, 2015
That's normal, it can take awhile. We applied in early January and didn't get AOR until March 8.
Sorry I’ve done the U.K. way of writing a date we applied on 3rd January 2022…
so was hoping for the AOR before now because some people way after us have got theirs.

KJH85

Star Member
Mar 8, 2022
Sorry I’ve done the U.K. way of writing a date we applied on 3rd January 2022…
so was hoping for the AOR before now because some people way after us have got theirs.
Oh, my mistake...sorry about that. I've read it can take a few months. I think it all depends on where it's being processed and how much of a backlog there is. Hoping you will get it any day now, I know it's nerve wracking.

udsalli

Apr 5, 2022
Hi everyone, my application was delivered on 6th January, I am the Sponsor living in Canada and my wife, the Principal Applicant , is in Pakistan. We did not receive any AOR or SA, but earlier today my wife got an email for Biometrics. Is this normal? If so what stage is our application in currently then? Thanks in advance!

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Hi everyone, my application was delivered on 6th January, I am the Sponsor living in Canada and my wife, the Principal Applicant , is in Pakistan. We did not receive any AOR or SA, but earlier today my wife got an email for Biometrics. Is this normal? If so what stage is our application in currently then? Thanks in advance!
Do you have access to your account on GCKey? Is there nothing there about AOR?

-Of course go ahead and submit the biometrics, don't wait.

Tbay

Apr 9, 2021
congrats!!! I think you can see your application number and UCI on your biometrics request letter, and also you can link your application with GCKey

Tbay

Apr 9, 2021
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and I have a question about my application. I applied on January 24 but I still haven't received the AOR , however I was able to link my application on GC Key. From my GC account I can see the application number and UCL. My question is does this mean they have received my application and it is being processed? Thank you for taking your time to answer my question.
please help me, I'm confused. whose information(name, place of birth and passport info) you used for linking the application with GC Key??? sponsor or principal applicant??

Swappy

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Ok this is weird, applied online on Jan 24th, wife (PA) got an email saying application updated, but when she logged in, nothing. No email or anything for me (sponsor).

fwd

Feb 12, 2022
Hi all,

Yes, it means your AOR is on the way, maybe already in your inbox. congrats

Reactions: VN1995