+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

rsinghr

Mar 2, 2022
This is my current time line

1. Received application on November 5, 2021.
  2. Processing of application started: May 4, 2022.
  3. Medical Request: March 3, 2022.
  4. Medical results: April 2, 2022
Does any one know how long does it take to process, because There is no update since above.
Should I apply for GCMS notes?

rsinghr

Mar 2, 2022
For online applications, I typically check the MyCIC Account (Immigration homepage, right side, click Sign-In) and the PR Portal (PR). As stated, they are updated at different times, so you more or less need to look at both to get the latest news. At the top right of the Portal, start recording the dates that your file is updated. If you do not see content changes, but you see the updated date change, that signifies that they changed something in the backend (ie ghost update as we call it).
Thanks for tip, I am trying to register on this website. But they have mandatory
First Name
Last Name fields,
as for my case , as per instructions mentioned in paper log application, I had to fill whole name in Family name (last Name) so No First name in my case.
Do you have any idea , what could be inputted as First Name so that I could register on this site as well?

Cue_147

May 6, 2015
Finally got a IRCC email -
My visa has been returned because I sent it to the wrong office, surely if I applied online that’s not my fault?

Last edited:

npl-can

May 7, 2022
Anyone's application stuck in NEW Delhi Visa Office? My spouse's medical completed 3.5 months ago and still background and eligibility status shows as 'Not Started'. Is that VO office even functioning? Is there a way to request the change of the Visa office ? I see that most of the Jan 2022 applications processed in Ottawa have been either completed or reached the PPR stage.

Reactions: rhea2722

minnie99

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Ontario
Finally got a IRCC email -
My visa has been returned because I sent it to the wrong office, surely if I applied online that’s not my fault?
If you inadvertently chose inland when you should have chosen outland, then it would have gone to the wrong office. This happened to someone in another group

Nyash

Jun 8, 2022
Just got prearrival letter!!
NDVO
Hi don't mean to nitpick, but could you please confirm when you completed your medical exam? The excel tracker says April, but I assume by your handle you mean June?
Congratulations on getting one step closer :)

TheStruggler

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Hi,

After how much time, the new immigrants in Canada can file the spousal sponsorship for outland spouses post landing in Canada? If anyone can guide?

MedinJune

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
Hi don't mean to nitpick, but could you please confirm when you completed your medical exam? The excel tracker says April, but I assume by your handle you mean June?
Congratulations on getting one step closer :)
Hi, Thanks!!
We did medicals in April!! And it's been a long wait since then.

"Med in June" was when i applied for my PR 2 years ago

Last edited:
Reactions: Nyash