+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 Intake Student Permit from Nairobi Office - Lets meet here

Johnsmith2022

Jan 5, 2022
Hi all,
Applied on the 25th of September 2021, biometrics on the 7th of Oct. literally nothing since then, waiting for the request to do my medical exams. Also applying from Nairobi.
quick question, for those of us applying from here in Nairobi, is the visa application Reviewed and done from the Canadian embassy here or is it done from immigration offices in Canada?

Nandhini02

Dec 18, 2020
Can anyone please send me any whatsapp group links for international students going to canada or pr holders?

thukzin

Jan 6, 2022
Applied Sept 5. Biometrics still valid from previous application. Medical upfront. Additional docs requested Nov 8 and uploaded same day. Additional documents currently in review Nov 23. Silence since then...

Me_A

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Applied Sept 5. Biometrics still valid from previous application. Medical upfront. Additional docs requested Nov 8 and uploaded same day. Additional documents currently in review Nov 23. Silence since then...
What additional documents did they request?

Reactions: Johnsmith2022

VNPM12

Dec 14, 2021
Hi guys I received my Ppr and bvl yesterday. All I can say is dw u all shall get it too and patience will pay off. Good luck guys

VNPM12

Dec 14, 2021
Thank u.
Applied 4th October
Biometrics- previous 2 applications
Medicals update and eligibility- 21st October
Ppr and bvl- 5th January

LexiPoke

Dec 15, 2021
Hi guys I received my Ppr and bvl yesterday. All I can say is dw u all shall get it too and patience will pay off. Good luck guys
Congratulations. That is great news. Safe travel and enjoy your studies. Please update us on how long it takes to get your passport back after stamping. So that we have an idea of the waiting time for passport. I am still waiting and staying positive.

Me_A

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Any
Congratulations. That is great news. Safe travel and enjoy your studies. Please update us on how long it takes to get your passport back after stamping. So that we have an idea of the waiting time for passport. I am still waiting and staying positive.
Any updates guys