+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 *Inland* Spousal sponsorship

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
Hi, I just wanted to ask if we can provide photos of wedding/engagement etc. in a compiled pdf instead of printing it and writing it on the back. We are submitting an online application, so I don't see why we need to print, write and scan it just to upload it in a digital format? Has anyone done this with their online application? Would love to hear from you. Thank you.
The online portal is still fairly new, so the instruction guide is written for a paper application. I applied online, and I made PDFs with the photos and the people in them, DOBs, UCIs, etc.

raekile

Sep 29, 2021
Here's my timeline.I submitted my application on January 25th, but have yet to hear back. I'm a little nervous about it.

---

Jan 25th Application Sent [Online]
Jan 25th Application Received

Last edited:

Sarahmc89

Dec 24, 2017
Update from me! My PR tracker updated to Eligibility completed / approved today. Although it changed today it looks like the date it was actually approved was April 11th (The day they sent out my pre-arrival letter)

Updated timeline below

Jan 06/2022. Application Sent
Jan 07/2022. Application Received
Mar 04/2022. AOR / File number
Mar 03/2022. Medical Request
Mar 04/2022. Biometrics received / already on file
Mar 28/2022. Medical changed to Completed
Apr 11/2022. SA
Apr 11/2022. Eligibility approved / Completed in PR Tracker
Apr 11/2022. Pre-Arrival Letter received
Apr 13/2022. OWP Approved

Just waiting on my background verification to be complete now. Does anyone know how long the background verification usually takes? And after this what would be the next step?

Hope everyone's journey is going well

I'm Inland PR commonlaw October, 28th. I had a about a month and a little wait between eligibility and background check, i think it also depednds on where the person is from and how many background checks need to be verified/looked over.
The Pre arrival letter also doesnt apparently meant much other than a generic thing that is sent to all applicants. My online tracker seems to update a little more than GCKEY and as ECAS seems to have just not updated at all after medical.Keep an eye out for some ghost updates too, seems as of around aug/sep last year, most applications since then have had a faster approval rate compared to those submitted before.

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Here's my timeline.I submitted my application on January 25th, but have yet to hear back. I'm a little nervous about it.

---

You're not alone. There are a bunch of us with online applications dating back to Sept that have heard nothing from IRCC. My husband's is Dec 4th, 2021 outline online.

Thomasyxw

Oct 9, 2021
Update from me! My PR tracker updated to Eligibility completed / approved today. Although it changed today it looks like the date it was actually approved was April 11th (The day they sent out my pre-arrival letter)

Updated timeline below

Jan 06/2022. Application Sent
Jan 07/2022. Application Received
Mar 04/2022. AOR / File number
Mar 03/2022. Medical Request
Mar 04/2022. Biometrics received / already on file
Mar 28/2022. Medical changed to Completed
Apr 11/2022. SA
Apr 11/2022. Eligibility approved / Completed in PR Tracker
Apr 11/2022. Pre-Arrival Letter received
Apr 13/2022. OWP Approved

Just waiting on my background verification to be complete now. Does anyone know how long the background verification usually takes? And after this what would be the next step?

Hope everyone's journey is going well
Hey, congratulations for the quick approval process in your case :), may I know when you submitted your OWP application? Same time with your PR application or after AOR? thanks.

raekile

Sep 29, 2021
You're not alone. There are a bunch of us with online applications dating back to Sept that have heard nothing from IRCC. My husband's is Dec 4th, 2021 outline online.
OMG, I thought submitting the application online would be much more efficient than submitting it on paper. I know there's nothing we can do at this point, but I'm still annoyed by it.

raekile

Sep 29, 2021

---

----
May 4th AOR Received [ I will keep updating my timeline.]

KJH85

Star Member
Mar 8, 2022
Has anyone from January heard anything after medicals passed? It's been exactly 2 months since then and I've had three ghost updates but nothing else.

Lali1987

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Hi guys! Were you all able to register on the PR tracker page? I keep trying to do it, but I always get the error message. Any tips? Thanks!