+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 - Citizenship Applications

sivabukka

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
Couldn't agree more. One thing I stopped doing was to check the IRCC account every day. That made me live a little. It's unfortunate, but I still appreciate Canada giving out citizenships to folks who have lived here for over 3 years. I am still stuck since Jan 2022. before any thinks the grass is greener on my side :)
Even i stopped looking at the tracker on daily basis. Moreover, I left the country after my new PR card was issued. Will come back when the time comes.

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
After requesting the ATIP notes 3 times, finally got it for the first time today. Requested on 12-Jun. Generated on 29-Jun. Delivered on 21-July.

Language: Not started
Residence : Not started
Prohibition : Not started
Criminality : Passed.
Primary Office : CPC-Sydney
Secondary office : Scarborough.

Anything else that needs to be checked?

After the notes were generated 29-June, there was a ghost update on 19-July. So I am planning to submit another ATIP notes request soon.

Canrocks

Jul 22, 2023
Oath was updated on tracker before 4-5 days ago. Oath scheduled on 14th August. Still waiting for an Oath Email. didn't receive an email yet. Today tracker is not open. Is it normal thing ? Usually after how many days we receive an email once updated in tracker ?

Reactions: ppcg2510

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Oath was updated on tracker before 4-5 days ago. Oath scheduled on 14th August. Still waiting for an Oath Email. didn't receive an email yet. Today tracker is not open. Is it normal thing ? Usually after how many days we receive an email once updated in tracker ?
You need to raise an alarm if you don't receive it before 6th August. You will surely get it before that. Tracker not working is a normal behaviour. Will start working once oath is done.

Canrocks

Jul 22, 2023
You need to raise an alarm if you don't receive it before 6th August. You will surely get it before that. Tracker not working is a normal behaviour. Will start working once oath is done.
How can we raise query for that ? Do i need to create a webform for that ? Pls give suggestions. Thanks in advance.