Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
AFAIK, you cannot chose. Its random selection at time of written test and they send/ask you instructions if you are chosen for e-certificate pilot.
Else its paper certificate.
Well, my mom, being over 54, is exmept from test. The oath letter talks about e-certificate vs paper one, but doesn't specify when/how to apply. Hence, I asked. BTW, her oath is on 15 March.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Reactions: smash1984

neel_321

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Anybody from the Kitchener office still awaiting for the Oath ceremony update? Everything is completed on Feb 08, yet no update on the Oath.

Bloum

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I had background complete on September 1st and since then nothing at all (I was not invited to the citizenship test yet!)
I am French and located in Toronto, Canada. There is absolutely nothing peculiar with my application.
I have sent an email to ask the status of my request, and after 2 months they answered the typical answer along the lines "everything is normal and as expected and you need to wait".
I did an ATIP request on February 2nd and I still did not receive anything (we are over the 30 calendar days).
It's like they are filtering my application for a reason I can not start to understand.

What would you advise me to do from here?

gurpidesa

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
I had background complete on September 1st and since then nothing at all (I was not invited to the citizenship test yet!)
I am French and located in Toronto, Canada. There is absolutely nothing peculiar with my application.
I have sent an email to ask the status of my request, and after 2 months they answered the typical answer along the lines "everything is normal and as expected and you need to wait".
I did an ATIP request on February 2nd and I still did not receive anything (we are over the 30 calendar days).
It's like they are filtering my application for a reason I can not start to understand.

Exact same case here. I have an AR of March1st. Gave test in first week of September and only background is completed till now. Are you also allocated to Scarborough office?

opotato

Feb 8, 2019

Write to your MP

Bloum

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Exact same case here. I have an AR of March1st. Gave test in first week of September and only background is completed till now. Are you also allocated to Scarborough office?
So you did the test? I did not even receive an invitation :(
How do i know what my office is?

Write to your MP
Is that what you did? This really seems to be the last resort - so i might do that. Did they update your status short after?

tdogzzz

Mar 15, 2023
Anybody from the Kitchener office still awaiting for the Oath ceremony update? Everything is completed on Feb 08, yet no update on the Oath.
I am an applicant from Kitchener but my processing office is Niagra, waiting for an update on oath, everything completed for me on February 03rd

neel_321

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
I am an applicant from Kitchener but my processing office is Niagra, waiting for an update on oath, everything completed for me on February 03rd
Did you receive the Test invite from the Niagara office as well or file been transferred to the Niagara office for the oath scheduling purposes only?

sivabukka

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
So you did the test? I did not even receive an invitation :(
How do i know what my office is?

Is that what you did? This really seems to be the last resort - so i might do that. Did they update your status short after?
To be honest - that aint gonna help, unless the MP really picks it up. In my case i wrote to the Immigration Minister - Sean Fraser , Justin T's office and then the MP - No help. So we can't count on that.