+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 - Citizenship Applications

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Are you guys able to log into the portal? I've been having trouble logging in since two days ago. It just stuck at loading dashboard screen.

sivabukka

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
I too got excited.. but looks to be system wide update. Alas.... more wait ....
Not sure if this is good news for rest of you. I just spoke to IRCC agent, he confirmed that my prohibition is complete, however i still don't see that being updated on the tracker. This time GU bought some change to my file

satishkumar432

Aug 23, 2011
Updated citizenship journey completed:

Application type: Online
Physical presence: 1097
Application: Single
Applications sent: Jan 7th 2022
Application received: Feb 28th
Citizenship test invite: Sept 20th
FP request: Sept 22nd (sent Sept 27th from outside Canada)
Test completed: Sept 27th (outside Canada).
FP Received: October 27th
Background Check Completed: October 27th
Passport request: 3rd November.
Sent passport scans: 3rd November.
Interview request: 10th of December for an online interview on the 10th of Jan 2023.
Interview completed: 10th of January (from outside Canada)
Request for foreign police check: Completed and emailed 11th January 2023.
Prohibition, presence, language: Completed 14th January 2023.
Oath: Updated 14th Feb 2023
Oath Scheduled: March 1st 2023 (email received Feb 16th to confirm it was online)
Oath completed: March 1st 2023 (flew into Canada to complete online oath)

Good luck to everyone still waiting, it'll happen!
Congratulations!!
Are you currently waiting to collect your certificate? any chance if they can expedite the certificate delivery?

Leo24

Feb 22, 2023
Not sure if this is good news for rest of you. I just spoke to IRCC agent, he confirmed that my prohibition is complete, however i still don't see that being updated on the tracker. This time GU bought some change to my file
@sivabukka did your portal mention update of March 2 as well?

ohmygawd

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
Hello all! My spouse mistakenly deleted the oath email and also emptied the recycle bin, so there is no access to the oath invitation email. The only thing that can be remembered is that the oath is on 13th. IRCC has been called and they resent the oath email, but there is no link to join the ceremony. Can someone please help?

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hello all! My spouse mistakenly deleted the oath email and also emptied the recycle bin, so there is no access to the oath invitation email. The only thing that can be remembered is that the oath is on 13th. IRCC has been called and they resent the oath email, but there is no link to join the ceremony. Can someone please help?
Is this a family application with other's having been scheduled for the oath on the same day at the same time? If so, maybe you can use the family member's link and adjust the seat numbers...

I am sorry! I can't think of anything else other than contacting the oath office again via e-mail for the link

moti bili

Feb 24, 2023
Any one here is from kitchener waterloo office? I have submitted my application in jan 2022. Test and background was completed 28 june 2022. After that nothing has updated.