04-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2016
LANDED..........
03-08-2016
Reactions: fastfood

MVR.2121

Jan 26, 2023
Evening I'm new here. I did an application for my husband in January 2022. He just received an update on Monday for Oath taking on Feb 8. Do you know when I should expect the email invitation?

FishBurger

Star Member
Feb 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Question Guys, We have recently moved (less than a month ago). Is that an issue ? Keep in mind that the oath cermenoy is on 8th Feb.
We have updated our banks\CRA\Healthcards with the new address.
Kindly advise.

Khanbravewarrior

Nov 18, 2021
No movement on application since fingerprints were received back in October'22. Even the background remains in Progress. Whats going on? Any idea?
Thanks

ram211991

Jan 25, 2016
Hi All,

I completed my oath ceremony on Jan 17th 2023. During the virtual ceremony the agent did not tell any details about the oath form and I forgot to ask too. The other person who conducted the oath said I can just send the signed oath form as a reply to the original email(the email I got with the instructions & oath form) and that would suffice. I never got any replies after sending. I even sent it again to the email specified in the instructions form and still no reply and the online status on the tracker also is the same. What should I do? Do we get any notification that my signed oath form has reached them?

Please help.

Thanks

Bloum

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Congratulation to all new citizens and those taking the oath very soon :)

No update here. Applied 1 year ago, bacground check completed September 1st and absolultey nothing since. Not even the test. I tried to contact them without success. I am desperate but I am happy to see things moving on for people on this thread.

Reactions: Rad80

Rad80

Jan 13, 2023
Hi All,

I completed my oath ceremony on Jan 17th 2023. During the virtual ceremony the agent did not tell any details about the oath form and I forgot to ask too. The other person who conducted the oath said I can just send the signed oath form as a reply to the original email(the email I got with the instructions & oath form) and that would suffice. I never got any replies after sending. I even sent it again to the email specified in the instructions form and still no reply and the online status on the tracker also is the same. What should I do? Do we get any notification that my signed oath form has reached them?

Please help.

Thanks
Which processing office? Did you follow the steps exactly? Did you follow the instructions for the email subject "Oath Form for [Application No], Last Name", according to the oath form it can take up to 4 weeks to receive the citizenship certificate. My neighbor did not follow the email subject instructions and he received it roughly after 4 weeks, my wife received it in one week exactly.