+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 - Citizenship Applications

FishBurger

Star Member
Feb 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
How can I access tracker ? Is the URL changed ? I checked tracker a week ago and it showed Oath ceremony for 8th Feb. However, I have not received the invite yet ?Does anyone one when should I expect an email for confirming and outling the oath cermeony ? As of last 3 days, I am not able to access tracker, anymore.
https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

This is what I am\was using.

Kindly advise.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
How can I access tracker ? Is the URL changed ? I checked tracker a week ago and it showed Oath ceremony for 8th Feb. However, I have not received the invite yet ?Does anyone one when should I expect an email for confirming and outling the oath cermeony ? As of last 3 days, I am not able to access tracker, anymore.

Kindly advise.
New link to the tracker is in my signature. Oath email usually comes around 10 days before oath. If you haven't received it after the 10 day deadline, call IRCC

wink

May 25, 2021

Kindly advise.
Use this link:

https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en

Also, if you are closer to the Oath date, it would not work. Try again couple of days after Oath is complete.

Mhbij

Jan 20, 2022
Language Skills, Physical Presence, Prohibitions: Completed - 12 Jan 2023 - Updated - 14 Jan 2023
Citizenship Ceremony:
Not Started

fbs404

Jan 3, 2023
Hey, you can post your update and time line here. There are a few people who update the tracker google sheets. They'll update your information.
Thank you, I have done posted my timeline. I'm wondering specifically about the colour coding — does it signify which office processes these applications? Eg Vancouver is one colour, but other places in BC (and elsewhere) are black... any ideas? Asking because I'm in Victoria and I'm wondering whether I should be using Vancouver timelines as a guide for my own

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Thank you, I have done posted my timeline. I'm wondering specifically about the colour coding — does it signify which office processes these applications? Eg Vancouver is one colour, but other places in BC (and elsewhere) are black... any ideas? Asking because I'm in Victoria and I'm wondering whether I should be using Vancouver timelines as a guide for my own
What is your processing office? I feel it should be Vancouver and you should track timeline with them.

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019

Kindly advise.
We have the same oath date and I also have not received the notice

Reactions: FishBurger

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
i completed my oath ceremony on 17th. I was not able to access the tracker for some weird reasons just a couple of weeks before the date. but i did get email about 2 weeks (jan 5th) i guess with zoom details.

After the ceremony, on Jan 19th.. i was able to access tracker and all steps are marked completed.

ukgenie

Nov 21, 2017
Got the oath ceremony email.. looks like a zoom meeting :( so another 2-4 weeks after Feb 07 to get the citizenship certification on hand.

Finally got all stages approved, and the tracker shows oath ceremony scheduled for Feb 07, 2023. I haven't received any email yet though.

Application type: Online
Application: Single
Physical Presence: 1109 days
Application submitted: Jan 11, 2022
AOR - March 1, 2022
Background Verificaton Completed - Sep 08, 2022
Citizenship test activity status updated - Sep 16, 2022
Citizenship test completed - Oct 03, 2022
Language Skills, Prohibitions, Physical Presence Completed - Dec 21, 2022
Activity status updated: Citizenship oath - Dec 21, 2022

Scheduled for Citizenship oath: Feb 07, 2023

Reactions: rCk