App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
IELTS Request
24-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-07-2018
Got my Oath date!! The tracker was updated january 18th with citizenship ceremony going from "not-started" to "in-progress", and it says I am scheduled for my ceremony on February 27th :)

Admins, please update the tracker.

Good luck everyone!
Processing office?

ashitasingh

Oct 3, 2017
Hi All,
Im new to this forum. I submitted my paper application for citizenship in Dec’21. I received AOR on March 4th. My minor daughter was part of my application. At the time I submitted the application I had been in the country for 1200+ days and she had been in the country for 757 days. But since she’s a minor and part of my application the 1095 days rule doesn’t apply to her.
My application shows everything as completed since September’22 except the oath ceremony which shows as not started.
Literally nothing has changed since September last year on my application progress. Is there anyone else in the same situation ? I live in Ottawa by the way and so don’t know if that makes a difference.

ashitasingh

Oct 3, 2017
Hi All,
Im new to this forum. I submitted my paper application for citizenship in Dec’21. I received AOR on March 4th. My minor daughter was part of my application. At the time I submitted the application I had been in the country for 1200+ days and she had been in the country for 757 days. But since she’s a minor and part of my application the 1095 days rule doesn’t apply to her.
My application shows everything as completed since September’22 except the oath ceremony which shows as not started.
Literally nothing has changed since September last year on my application progress. Is there anyone else in the same situation ? I live in Ottawa by the way and so don’t know if that makes a difference.

ukahmad1

Jul 2, 2017
Hi All,
Which processing office did you get the test invite from? You can find that out from the email address you got the test invite from.

kitu123

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Hello guys,
To which email do we send the oath after signing it? Is it same email that we got the invitation from?

Jody88

Jun 21, 2018
I am so tired of waiting on Saskatchewan to schedule my oath ceremony . Everything except Oath turned green on November 25, after that nothing. Anyone else here still waiting on the Saskatchewan office?

Rad80

Jan 13, 2023
Hello guys,
To which email do we send the oath after signing it? Is it same email that we got the invitation from?
You should find the email in the PDF attachment in the oath invitation email, usually it is the same email that sent the oath invitation, just check the PDF

Sepidnour

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Nomination.....
2018-08-23
AOR Received.
01-03-2022

Aishas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Hi folks,
How can I apply for the e certificate? And if we get e certificate do they send us the paper certificate too?
Plz reply
Thanks

Aishas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Hi folks,
How can I apply for the e certificate? And if we get e certificate do they send us the paper certificate too?
Plz reply
Thanks

Aishas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
What is the total amount you originally paid? If you did not pay the right amount (less than what is required), they would have returned your application instead of giving you an AOR. If you paid extra, they would have issued you a refund
I paid $630 when I applied last year

Aishas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Congrats! Weren't we supposed to pay both the citizenship application fee and certificate fee together? If you haven't paid it yet, pay it now and keep payment proof.

what is your timeline? Did you apply online?
Thanks I paid $630 last year and now many people told me that the certificate fees was already included in which I paid what is ur opinion?
Yes I applied online in Jan 2022