+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 - Citizenship Applications

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
The Test email address has the info about the office processing your application.
I seem not to locate the section of my test invite that shows the office processing my file. I just saw the email is from
DN Cit HAL Scheduling / Convocation HAL Cit RN (IRCC)

dashads

Jul 6, 2022
I seem not to locate the section of my test invite that shows the office processing my file. I just saw the email is from
DN Cit HAL Scheduling / Convocation HAL Cit RN (IRCC)
If it helps, the topic of the email with the test invite for me was:

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Event Notification / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Notification d'événement - Niagara IRCC (and then my case number)

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
If it helps, the topic of the email with the test invite for me was:

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Event Notification / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Notification d'événement - Niagara IRCC (and then my case number)
Below is mine
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada - Communication auprès de la clientèle C00xxxxxx

thesilentobserver

Oct 8, 2017
Below is mine
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada - Communication auprès de la clientèle C00xxxxxx
Same for me. However, the sender is DN SCR Citizenship e-Apps / Demandes en ligne Citoyenneté SCR RN (IRCC). So based on the SCR code, I'm going to guess its Scarborough for me

MSH444

Jul 22, 2022
Hi there, April paper applicant here, I just have a question you guys might know about.

My current status is Decision made as of Dec.23rd, Oath - not started. So waiting for the oath now.

I plan to travel outside of Canada in February, if i get oath date set up beforehand I won't be able to take it.. so how easy it is to reschedule oath ? Do they require more solid reasons other than travel for pleasure ?
Thanks

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
Hi there, April paper applicant here, I just have a question you guys might know about.

My current status is Decision made as of Dec.23rd, Oath - not started. So waiting for the oath now.

I plan to travel outside of Canada in February, if i get oath date set up beforehand I won't be able to take it.. so how easy it is to reschedule oath ? Do they require more solid reasons other than travel for pleasure ?
Thanks
As per some previous posts, you can request to reschedule your oath if you are not available on the given date.. but you might have to wait for long time to get into the next slot.

Reactions: MSH444