+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 - Citizenship Applications

chanakyashah

May 3, 2017
@chanakyashah how’s your application doing any progress on your end? I think we have the same timeline almost to the day. Nearly 2 months here since FP received and BG complete. No update since then…..
Unfortunately nothing. Spoke to an IRCC agent yesterday and yet no update. It’s just sad to see how paper applications have finished even applying after me. My application by no means is complex.

Reactions: a303 and sahibo

PRAHADEESH

Dec 11, 2016
Much appreciated Shiremag hope they will sent email on January 2023, also we have family for three (me and my wife and my son) and i have submitted document for all three. Me and my wife wrote email so when i get invite it will be for my son too?
Thank you all i have just now got invite citizen ship email it seems INPERSON Citizenship cermony, also updated my signature.

ANDREW1977

Dec 13, 2019
Unfortunately nothing. Spoke to an IRCC agent yesterday and yet no update. It’s just sad to see how paper applications have finished even applying after me. My application by no means is complex.
Hello
My situation is almost the same as you. we submitted application in January 04. we had test on June 23. all completed on july 20. we are waiting for the ceremony.
please update us if anything receives.
snika1361@gmail.com
thanks

shinyjoshua

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
When does IRCC send the email for oath ceremony? (as in how far in advance)
I wanted to follow up on this; I have some travel requirements in the next few months and am trying to see when people will receive the oath letter. My ceremony just got scheduled for Jan 30, and I want to postpone it.

shinyjoshua

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Hey guys, I sent an email early in the morning today at 5:30AM and received a reply in the afternoon at 4:05PM saying they have rescheduled my oath from Jan 31 to Jan 30, 2023. Neve expected a response so quick let alone a positive one. I'm delighted :)
can you let me know whom did you email to reschedule, I need to postpone my oath ceremony owing to work travel? I will highly appreciate the help

ANDREW1977

Dec 13, 2019
can you let me know whom did you email to reschedule, I need to postpone my oath ceremony owing to work travel? I will highly appreciate the help
Hello
could you tell me which email address you sent? also, how did you talk to them about ceremony time directly? did they email you before and talk to you about that? Could you tell me when did you have test? I finishedmy test in june 19 and all was completed, green, in Aug. 02. I have not received any email for ceremony. Any suggestion please?
Thanks
Nika

shinyjoshua

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Hello
could you tell me which email address you sent? also, how did you talk to them about ceremony time directly? did they email you before and talk to you about that? Could you tell me when did you have test? I finishedmy test in june 19 and all was completed, green, in Aug. 02. I have not received any email for ceremony. Any suggestion please?
Thanks
Nika
I am not sure if you meant to ask me these questions. I didn’t get any email so far - the only updates I have is on the tracker. The date is viable on the tracker, however the date doesn’t work for me, as I will be out of Canada and I can’t change that. So I am trying to reschedule the ceremony. I am wondering if someone has inputs on whom to email.