+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 - Citizenship Applications

dkfk

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
It happened to me too. Finally I was able to login just now. The profile says last updated Dec/16/2022 but there's no actual update. It might just be another system wide update for everyone.
I was able to sign in too. It still says November 24th as the date updated.

m_t

Star Member
Jun 30, 2019
I can’t login to my account either. Possibly a system update or something, like others suggested. Hopefully it’ll be back Monday.

dny0821

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
so ive read a few weird updates going on but mine updated today December 16 but it’s the old ones showing as “new” updates.

4 new updates: from application filed to citizenship test complete . rest of the status still in process

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
I think CIC is updating their system. The "Updated" date was changed to Dec 16, and Application history shows "1 new update(s)" but for the old one. Nothing changes anywhere else.

============================================================
Application history
1 new update(s)
Mar 1, 2022
  • Application filed New update
    We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.

Reactions: dny0821

dkfk

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Now I have a new updated date of December 16th with 7 new updates including AOR. I was hoping to see the oath turn to in progress, but that still hasn't changed since November 24th.

shinyjoshua

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Updating the group, I see a Dec 16 update - which shows all the old 'completed' statuses (which got flipped to in-progress on Dec 13) back to complete.

Out of curiosity, If Oath Ceremony is the following step (since physical presence, language, prohibition, citizenship test and background check are completed). Once Oath Ceremony turns to "in progress", when does one receive the email from IRCC that confirms the dates, etc.?