Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I received my BG completed sep 15.
For GU , where should I see?
Test invite- is it via email?

thanks
Did you get an update since? My BG was Sep 1 and still nothing. I wonder if there is a quota by country of origin, or by city of application, or by whatever criterion we are missing.

snak56

Mar 29, 2016
Do you know your processing office. I assume some offices are overloaded with huge backlog and that's causing us this wait. I had called IRCC this week, and the agent said this is pretty normal. reason: The expected processing time of application is 25 months. :eek:
my office is montreal, seems most online applicants from eastern canada go here..

25 months processing time does not mean that we will magically get everything completed after 24 months and 29 days, there should be few updates along the way. IRCC needs to explain why most of the folks from Jan22 batch have got test invites and few havent.

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
Don’t even expect to hear from IRCC before January 2023 after test completed. We are the stupid experimental mice. They only care about the fucking 2022 paper applications
Don't say that. I am a paper applicant since Nov-21 (for my wife and kids) and Jan-22 (for myself) and I have not heard anything back from IRCC, not even the test invite. So I think IRCC treats everyone equally, be it paper or online. I assume it only depends on the processing office. Some are pretty fast and some are suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr slowwwwwwwww

skner2022

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Don't say that. I am a paper applicant since Nov-21 (for my wife and kids) and Jan-22 (for myself) and I have not heard anything back from IRCC, not even the test invite. So I think IRCC treats everyone equally, be it paper or online. I assume it only depends on the processing office. Some are pretty fast and some are suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr slowwwwwwwww
That’s because you are 2021 paper applicants, IRCC only cares about 2022 paper applications.

skner2022

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
You probably didn't read it right. One of my application in Jan-22 queue too.

But qq :: why do u say, they only care about 2022 paper applications?
Sorry I didn’t notice your application was submitted in 2022. If you check the 2022 paper applications in this forum, most of the paper applications were completed within 4-6 months.

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
Sorry I didn’t notice your application was submitted in 2022. If you check the 2022 paper applications in this forum, most of the paper applications were completed within 4-6 months.
Hmmm. I wish I was one of them. Alas!!

But seriously, what's the point in processing the applications submitted in 2022 when there are some applications pending since 2020?

Reactions: yma981

dashads

Jul 6, 2022
Fingerprints received on 23rd of October.
Kindly update tracker
Thanks
Hey. Just wondering - how do you know your FP were received? Was your tracker updated? I see in the tracker sheet that we submitted it kind of on the same day and did the test on the same day too. My tracker still says "waiting on you to submit FP". I did it on Oct 6. The RCMP gave me a tracking number but I have no idea where to track it lol. Please share your experience. Thank you.

KINGMAN

May 10, 2017
Hey. Just wondering - how do you know your FP were received? Was your tracker updated? I see in the tracker sheet that we submitted it kind of on the same day and did the test on the same day too. My tracker still says "waiting on you to submit FP". I did it on Oct 6. The RCMP gave me a tracking number but I have no idea where to track it lol. Please share your experience. Thank you.
We are in the same boat bro, I called the RCMP and they said they already mailed it last week ti IRCC but still the tracker shows “waiting on you” I am super confused because it already passed the 30 days that IRCC give me. Hope Tomorrow we can see some updates. If you got any updates please share with me.

skner2022

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022

But seriously, what's the point in processing the applications submitted in 2022 when there are some applications pending since 2020?
IRCC is very bad. They never follow a first come first serve rule. They should process 2020 and 2021 applications first.

Reactions: yma981

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)

This is purely my explanation:

Consider IRCC a large company. It has its yearly budget, projects, goals, deliverables, etc. If IRCC achieved its goals (processing of target number of app) in 2020 and the fiscal year is over, the work not finished rolled over to the next year and loses resources/priorities. IRCC has to show new work, targets to get funds from the federal govt for the new year.

Cancitizenapp2022

Star Member
Jan 2, 2022
We are in the same boat bro, I called the RCMP and they said they already mailed it last week ti IRCC but still the tracker shows “waiting on you” I am super confused because it already passed the 30 days that IRCC give me. Hope Tomorrow we can see some updates. If you got any updates please share with me.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

When your finger prints are submitted to RCMP your case officer is notified that the finger prints have been acquired. The time RCMP takes to mail the results to IRCC can range from 4 weeks to 12 weeks.

I submitted my finger prints on Sep 14th still waiting for RCMP to send the results to IRCC

miltola

Oct 28, 2022
@m_t , @chanakyashah ... according to the tracker we are in the same boat... Applied in January/Online, received a request for FP in August, and are currently pending: Language/Prohibitions /Physical Presence/Decision Made and Oath Letter Date... the only difference is that I'm in MTL.

Do you have any info on the timeline to DM?? I understand that this varies depending on the province, but it would be a good reference point to compare.

KINGMAN

May 10, 2017
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

When your finger prints are submitted to RCMP your case officer is notified that the finger prints have been acquired. The time RCMP takes to mail the results to IRCC can range from 4 weeks to 12 weeks.

I submitted my finger prints on Sep 14th still waiting for RCMP to send the results to IRCC
I think you should contact The RCMP to see when they sent your FP to IRCC. If you did your fingerprint on Sep 14 it should be received by IRCC and you will see an update on the tracker that they received it.

please share your time line after contacting RCMP