+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 - Citizenship Applications

dashads

Jul 6, 2022
You will get the email in the next 2-5 business days. i got the FB request in tracker on 3rd and just got the email today 20 mins ago on the 5th. The Email is important as it has the address for the processing office to where the FP needs to be sent for further processing of your application. All the best
Just received the email, similarly to you. It came from CIC Vancouver Citizenship Enquiries, which is a bit odd since I am in Ontario. But as long as they process it quickly, I don't care :D

Thank you again for your help.

Reactions: Khanbravewarrior

Khanbravewarrior

Nov 18, 2021
Just received the email, similarly to you. It came from CIC Vancouver Citizenship Enquiries, which is a bit odd since I am in Ontario. But as long as they process it quickly, I don't care :D

Same here i am in Calgary and the email is from Vancouver office ☺

bond333

Jun 16, 2017
Milton
App. Filed.......
09-01-2022
AOR Received.
01-03-2022

One of my friend is also in Ontario, but got FB request from Vancouver.
By any chance did you do the First Landing in Vancouver when you became PR ?

Aishas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Hello friends can someone please guide me what does the citizenship test completed mean? I did my test few days ago and today when I checked my online status it shows completed. Does it mean they have validate my test also when I will get my official scores of test?
Please help!!!

Last edited:

Aishas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Also can someone please tell me when they usually ask you for fingerprints as I am outside Canada what should I do if they ask me for fingerprints?

HAchar

Dec 9, 2017
Brampton
Category........
FSW
Hi, I received my test invite email. It has a link which sends me to the the page where I can login and begin the online test. Is there any link which Im supposed to use to book a slot in the time frame that Ive been provided? My time to take the test is Oct 7-27.
On Oct 7, do I just login and take the test without any prior slot booking?

Aishas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Hi, I received my test invite email. It has a link which sends me to the the page where I can login and begin the online test. Is there any link which Im supposed to use to book a slot in the time frame that Ive been provided? My time to take the test is Oct 7-27.
On Oct 7, do I just login and take the test without any prior slot booking?
You don't need to book the slot. You can login and do your test anytime within the given time frame.
All the best!

Reactions: HAchar

civiluv24

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
26-01-2017
Nomination.....
10-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application to CIC
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2018
Med's Done....
10-08-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018
What is your timeline like? I am from Sask too but my test was recently done and havent been updated in the system. I feel they are waiting for a bunch to completed before getting oath. Not sure if its a thing where they need certain minimum people ready for oath.
Yes I finished test in June2022 and I don’t think that’s true they waiting for people. Sask had oath on 14Sep but no invite. Again sask has oath on 12Oct many known have received oath invite but they are all Sep and Oct 2021 applicants. I think for sask and Winnipeg they doing oath by clearing the backlogs first. Else it should not take this much time from Decision made to send oath.

Reactions: MSH444