Physical presence: 1486 days
Application: Single
Application sent: Mar 28th, 2022
AOR: April 20, 2022
In progress on the website started on April 22, 2022

Jelsa22

Jan 8, 2022
Hello,

Congratulation to everyone around here - who is moving fast to our goal.

My application for citizenship was retuned as my child application is incomplete - reason " You have not submitted two identification documents for the child".
I am really confused as I attached copy of current and expired passports -all pages as requested and copy of their PR cards.
My issue is - I do not know what I did wrong -if someone from the forum can help me I would really appreciate it.
Our Case Processing Center is Sydney, NS.

Regards ,
Jelsa

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
Hello,

My application for citizenship was retuned as my child application is incomplete - reason " You have not submitted two identification documents for the child".
I am really confused as I attached copy of current and expired passports -all pages as requested and copy of their PR cards.
My issue is - I do not know what I did wrong -if someone from the forum can help me I would really appreciate it.

Regards ,
Jelsa
Hi Jesla,

sorry to hear that. According to IRCC website:

• permanent resident card (PR card)
    • A PR card may only be used as personal identification if your second piece of personal identification was issued by the Canadian government.

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
Hi Jesla,

sorry to hear that. According to IRCC website:

• permanent resident card (PR card)
    • A PR card may only be used as personal identification if your second piece of personal identification was issued by the Canadian government.
The following is the complete explanation:

Jelsa22

Jan 8, 2022
Thanks melkhatib,

Wil AB health Card be accepted as a secondary identification form? (no photo on it). As I mentioned it before - I submitted foreign passport and PR (not accepted).
Thanks

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
Thanks melkhatib,

Wil AB health Card be accepted as a secondary identification form? (no photo on it). As I mentioned it before - I submitted foreign passport and PR (not accepted).
Thanks
foreign passport + AB health card without photo will be accepted

All the best,

Reactions: anumantra

ryalla

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Hello,

Regards ,
Jelsa
our applications were returned with the same reason. we sent passport + pr. then we attached health cards and we got AOR's.

so dont worry and send health card copies.

Reactions: sureshcoim

Jelsa22

Jan 8, 2022
our applications were returned with the same reason. we sent passport + pr. then we attached health cards and we got AOR's.

so dont worry and send health card copies.
Thanks,
You had to redo all the application? or just add the AB Health Card. ...we past the 90 days.

ryalla

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Thanks,
You had to redo all the application? or just add the AB Health Card. ...we past the 90 days.
no you dont have to redo all applications. just add the health card and a cover letter & resend everything in one package as you did first time.

Cover letter format below:

December 30, 2021

Dear Sir or Madam,

My application for Canadian Citizenship was considered incomplete and was returned for the following reason.

• You have not submitted two identification documents.
I am attaching additional identification document (Provincial Health Card) along with my application package.

Thank you,

Name
Address.

hatk1711

Nov 14, 2021
Hello,

Regards ,
Jelsa
Hello Jelsa,
We also had the same scenario. Just resubmit the same application with your kid’s health card and school payment receipt added to it. It will be fine

ycheng

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Any online applicant has any update on their application? Like test invitation or background finished? Mine has stayed the same since AOR

MFH99

May 2, 2022
Hello Friends,

I need advice on the Canadian citizenship application would really appreciate some guidance. I am almost done with the application its a paper application since I am applying for the entire family. I just stopped at the address history question. My actual addresses are only 3 for my eligibility period but on my driving license history its 5 addresses if I go through the history of addresses. The question is should I go with the driving license address history or the actual 3 addresses. I don't have an idea how does IRCC performs the background check would they check the address from driving licence history or some other source. Thanks looking forward to your help.