+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 - Citizenship Applications

anumantra

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Congrats on your test.
Could you please check your IRCC account and tell whats the Updated Date on the right top corner of your application.
Also have you noticed any updates in your status or activity history since you passed the test?
12-April is the last update date. And no status updates after the test. It still says "Waiting for you".

Jasmann21

Apr 4, 2022
Hello everyone
I received my AOR today 22 April and I just remember something that when I was filling out the application online I only mentioned my current passport and I forgot to mention the canceled one that have been expired in 2015 and I renewed it before getting PR means the visa stamp is on the current passport so my question is Did I made a mistake here by forgetting or is it okay or I have to send them the details of the canceled passport??
AOR which I received it’s the same that everyone gets so if someone can please help me here or anyone have the same thing happened with them please help me I know I am posting in wrong group but toh guys are more experienced then me and my timeline is
Physical Days: 1826
Method: Paper online
Applicants: Single
Application sent: April 2, 2022
Delivered: April 2, 2022
AOR: April 22,2022
Please answer my question if someone can
Thanks
Jas

anumantra

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Hello everyone
I received my AOR today 22 April and I just remember something that when I was filling out the application online I only mentioned my current passport and I forgot to mention the canceled one that have been expired in 2015 and I renewed it before getting PR means the visa stamp is on the current passport so my question is Did I made a mistake here by forgetting or is it okay or I have to send them the details of the canceled passport??
AOR which I received it’s the same that everyone gets so if someone can please help me here or anyone have the same thing happened with them please help me I know I am posting in wrong group but toh guys are more experienced then me and my timeline is
Thanks
Jas
I think they want passport info for last 5 years. Check the online form to confirm but in paper application it is clearly mentioned like that. Your old passport is not needed. I'll check my application papers and will update you because I also had 2 passports but I only submitted the current one.

Jasmann21

Apr 4, 2022
I think they want passport info for last 5 years. Check the online form to confirm but in paper application it is clearly mentioned like that. Your old passport is not needed. I'll check my application papers and will update you because I also had 2 passports but I only submitted the current one.
Thank you so much for your answer it’s a bit relief because I was getting anxious

anumantra

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Thank you so much for your answer it’s a bit relief because I was getting anxious
I checked the document checklist:
"Colour photocopy of all pages in your passport(s) or travel document(s) during your five (5) year eligibility period, including the biographical
page which includes: name, photo, date and place of birth, passport/travel document number, issue date and expiration date."

Jasmann21

Apr 4, 2022
I checked the document checklist:
"Colour photocopy of all pages in your passport(s) or travel document(s) during your five (5) year eligibility period, including the biographical
page which includes: name, photo, date and place of birth, passport/travel document number, issue date and expiration date."
Thanks for coming back to me again with clarification

wink

May 25, 2021
Hello everyone
Thanks
Jas
You are supposed to declare it if the expired passport is within eligibility period, otherwise you are good..

Jasmann21

Apr 4, 2022
I received my AOR yesterday and was trying to register but it’s not letting me so should I try it on Monday because it’s weekend now or it doesn’t matter please answer if someone know about this

yoshi786

Aug 16, 2017
Hey folks,

Is there still anyone who applied around January 2022 and still hasn't received their AOR?

I applied online on January 09, 2022, with over 1200 days of physical presence, and still haven't received my AOR....

Thanks,

ryalla

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
I received my AOR yesterday and was trying to register but it’s not letting me so should I try it on Monday because it’s weekend now or it doesn’t matter please answer if someone know about this
you need to wait for a day before you register

Jasmann21

Apr 4, 2022
you need to wait for a day before you register
Now it’s been two days still can’t register and I think someone posted here about the tracker been broken maybe it’s that reason I don’t know anymore and I am gonna stop thinking about it otherwise it will make you too anxious

rp12343

Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can we just withdraw the online application and do paper application as paper applications seem to be progressing faster.