+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 - Citizenship Applications

rahuldokwal

May 31, 2016
Hello Members,

For my wife, Language, prohibition marked completed but physical presence is still in progress. What I observed from other timeline all 3 will be marked completed at the same time.
Can anyone suggest is this normal or anyone in the same boat

Thanks

civiluv24

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
26-01-2017
Nomination.....
10-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application to CIC
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2018
Med's Done....
10-08-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018
Hello Members,

For my wife, Language, prohibition marked completed but physical presence is still in progress. What I observed from other timeline all 3 will be marked completed at the same time.
Can anyone suggest is this normal or anyone in the same boat

Thanks
No in my case it wasn't together. Language and Prohibition was together and after 1 week Physical presence was updated. Dont worry.. it should be good. Its just the way each officer works...

HHHTTT

Nov 7, 2022
I am a silent member and have just get updated my oath. Please find below my application:

Online application, submitted on January 17, 2022, AOR: Feb 27, 2022; Test completed: September 20, 2022; Oath updated: November 23, 2022, Oath date: January 5th, 2023, however, I have yet to receive the oath-taking email.

Glad to know the waiting game is about over.
congratulation!!! May I ask which office processed your case? and will it be in-person or online Oath taking?

priu

Oct 19, 2014
Any Vancouver office applicant that gave test outside Canada and got any further updates? I see many Vancouver Online applicants with similar timeline receiving next steps and oath invite. Do I need to take any action?

My timeline: Online Application Sent: January 18, 2022, AOR: March 3, 2022, Background Completed: September 13, 2022, Test: September 28 (outside Canada), Test Completed: October 5, Ghost Update October 8 (same day as everyone's password reset ghost update), Copies Passport Requested via email: October 14, No recent updates on tracker or email.

Last edited:

m_t

Star Member
Jun 30, 2019
Update: Language, Prohibitions and physical presence was updated to completed on Nov 16 (that’s the date that shows on my account).
But the last updated date shows as Nov 24, so I’m not sure when the last update happened exactly. Been on a vacation so didn’t get a chance to check my account for a few weeks.

Reactions: iluvtomorrowland

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
Update: Language, Prohibitions and physical presence was updated to completed on Nov 16 (that’s the date that shows on my account).
But the last updated date shows as Nov 24, so I’m not sure when the last update happened exactly. Been on a vacation so didn’t get a chance to check my account for a few weeks.
I have the exact same dates. Oath - Not started. Did you get the test invitation from Scarborough?

rCk

Nov 26, 2016
Hopefully soon. Normally it takes about 1-2 weeks from everything completed to Oath but things may slow down due to winter break.
Everything was completed on Nov 3rd for me, It's been 3 weeks but no further updates yet, Hoping to receive updates sometime next couple of weeks or so :). Partly relieved because I'm scheduled to travel out of country over the holidays.

Reactions: iluvtomorrowland

Bloum

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I become crazy. Background completed September 1st and still nothing since. Not test invitation, no FP, nothing.
Three whole months without update - this is really not pleasant.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
I become crazy. Background completed September 1st and still nothing since. Not test invitation, no FP, nothing.
Three whole months without update - this is really not pleasant.
If your background check is completed, you'll not get a FP request. Next is test invite, interview (if required), and decision (language, prohibitions, and physical presence) - in that order.

Best bet is to order GCMS notes, or contact your MP, or wait it out...

Windsor ON

Sep 11, 2018
If your background check is completed, you'll not get a FP request. Next is test invite, interview (if required), and decision (language, prohibitions, and physical presence) - in that order.

Best bet is to order GCMS notes, or contact your MP, or wait it out...
Bloum, speaking of going crazy, I did not get an update since Oct 8 after they received my FP - I am travelling soon and I was hoping I will get an update soon.
Shiremag, when you say contact your MP, are you saying they might help speed the process or at least get your file going ? Maybe ?
Thanks

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Bloum, speaking of going crazy, I did not get an update since Oct 8 after they received my FP - I am travelling soon and I was hoping I will get an update soon.
Shiremag, when you say contact your MP, are you saying they might help speed the process or at least get your file going ? Maybe ?
Thanks
I am not sure if they can speed the process, but they can contact IRCC on your behalf to get your status. Sometimes, ordering GCMS notes has shown to have a positive effect in file movement. I'd say GCMS notes might better bet, but that is also backlogged at the moment. I haven't received any response ATIP notes that I have requested