+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** January 2022 AOR - Join here ***

Nura20211125

Nov 24, 2021
What if after GU3 everything inside after loving shows as reset to original status. Example, it earlier shows as last update BIL completed, MED - passed on ??, but after GU3 everything goes back to like in initial phase after UCI update and showing BIL numbers (as done in past for past visa) & medical goes back to “…you do not need medical, we will send you message if it changes”, background check is always showing “ we are processing your ….”

Nura20211125

Nov 24, 2021
I am confused that shall be happy or worry about the update as shows on login into my profile. After GU3, medical started showing like at AOR time that “you do not need a medical exam….”
Any ideas based on past experiences…??

PNP Inland
VO Montreal.
AOR 4-Jan
Med passed 15-Feb: GU1
Medical upfront and BIL done earlier
GU2 - 12April
GU3 - 19April
Background check through out since AOR & all the time have said “we are processing ………”

Sarahliu1992

Dec 15, 2021
Can anyone advise what can be 'costody documents'? I'm a single mom applicant with my 2-yr old girl as dependent. I was requested to provide 'costody document' but have no idead from which government authority can this doc be issued? and should it be notarized as well since it's a non-English document in my country? Thanks a lot!

AOR- Jan 26, 2022
Mep - Mar 21, 2022
BIO - Mar 27, 2022
Country of Residence: China

Amy2425

Oct 19, 2021
Can anyone advise what can be 'costody documents'? I'm a single mom applicant with my 2-yr old girl as dependent. I was requested to provide 'costody document' but have no idead from which government authority can this doc be issued? and should it be notarized as well since it's a non-English document in my country? Thanks a lot!

AOR- Jan 26, 2022
Mep - Mar 21, 2022
BIO - Mar 27, 2022
Country of Residence: China
Since you are a single mom and trying to immigrate with your child, they want a document that states that you have full custody of your child, its a court order which tells that your partner has no right on the child and you do not need any permission from the other parent to immigrate the child with you so even the other parent should sign and give you no objection letter.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1022&top=16.

plz read this link to understand further.Hope it helps. All the best

Sarahliu1992

Dec 15, 2021
Date of Birth:
Last Name Principal Applicant:
First Name Principal Applicant:
Federal Skilled Worker Program
Since you are a single mom and trying to immigrate with your child, they want a document that states that you have full custody of your child, its a court order which tells that your partner has no right on the child and you do not need any permission from the other parent to immigrate the child with you so even the other parent should sign and give you no objection letter.

Thanks Amy! that's really helpful! Btw, we don't we court order since the split was entirely amicable and by mutual agreement. in such a case, can i submit the agreement signed at the point of divorce? This is a hand writing agreement says I have the sole costody of my kid. I can notarize it in an English version.