+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2021 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

zevhowls

Feb 21, 2021
Hey guys, so I got my pre arrival. But my spouse (in india) has to change her adreess. What do I do? I filled the webform a while back.

dextermaxter

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
Hello Guys, I need quick help with few things if you can please read and reply I would highly appreciate.

CIC requested weeding rukhsti(departure) pictures which I don't have at the moment, we had a big function but forgot to take rukhsti(departure) pictures. Any suggestion?

They also asked why I waited few years before I applied for my WIFE PR? The reason is that she was completing her education and I didn't wanted to interpret that. so should I tell them the same reason?

They also asked for the document of my visit back home in last few years to meet her but I didn't go, so what should I say? my genuine reason was COVID and I was also in process of getting new job.

let me know what you guys think

sunshine23

Jul 21, 2019
Hello Guys, I need quick help with few things if you can please read and reply I would highly appreciate.

CIC requested weeding rukhsti(departure) pictures which I don't have at the moment, we had a big function but forgot to take rukhsti(departure) pictures. Any suggestion?

They also asked why I waited few years before I applied for my WIFE PR? The reason is that she was completing her education and I didn't wanted to interpret that. so should I tell them the same reason?

They also asked for the document of my visit back home in last few years to meet her but I didn't go, so what should I say? my genuine reason was COVID and I was also in process of getting new job.

let me know what you guys think
You can respond explaining the same about the missing photos. If education completion was the reason, then you can explain that and also provide proof by providing a copy of the degree earned or any other proof showing the education was completed. As far as travel goes, how many years are we talking about here? Some timeline would help. If it is within reason, I think ongoing communication proof can help. But may not be enough.

Reactions: dextermaxter

dextermaxter

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
You can respond explaining the same about the missing photos. If education completion was the reason, then you can explain that and also provide proof by providing a copy of the degree earned or any other proof showing the education was completed. As far as travel goes, how many years are we talking about here? Some timeline would help. If it is within reason, I think ongoing communication proof can help. But may not be enough.

Thanks for suggestion attaching degree is a great idea.

For travelling I last met her back in 2019 july and in 2020 I was planning to go again but got stuck due to COVID and NEW job. but we continued chatting/talking on phone etc etc

what are you thoughts on that?

Sharmaprakhar

May 5, 2019
Hi there,

I am seeing DECISION MADE on ecas since yesterday morning... Any ideas when will I receive a formal email from IRCC regarding passport Submission request.. Thanks..

azizvohra

Dec 3, 2013
Hi there,

I am seeing DECISION MADE on ecas since yesterday morning... Any ideas when will I receive a formal email from IRCC regarding passport Submission request.. Thanks..
Almost same dates as you. July 22 in process from application received, did u get any ghost update inbetween in gc key? Thanks

Sabrinaghosn723

Sep 4, 2021
Hi did anyone get PPR from the people that applied in jan 2021 , also does anyone know how long does background check take?
theres no status on my application

Shafiqua

May 11, 2019
Hi Guys,
I got my AOR from IRCC and same time they asked my for police verification from India and as well as from Canada, because I was in Canada fir two years. India PCC I have received now waiting for Canada PCC from RCMP. Can anyone advice me that what should’ve their next step. IRCC dint asked me fir my biometric, I am bit confused.
Regards