+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2021 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

TZS

Feb 2, 2021
Hello everyone,

Can the individual who created the tracker fix the sheet or at least makes it unprotected so that we can fix the errors and equations?

Thanks

Anshika Gupta

Feb 3, 2021
Hi Can you please tell what is the number to call them at what should I press after, everytime I call I get automated answer that we are getting high volume calls and we can not transfer you call to an agent. Please help, urgent

Reactions: Maruchan

TZS

Feb 2, 2021
Hi Can you please tell what is the number to call them at what should I press after, everytime I call I get automated answer that we are getting high volume calls and we can not transfer you call to an agent. Please help, urgent
You need to dial 1-888-242-2100 at 8:00 AM SHARP and after you hear all the statements they have you press 2 then 1 then 1 then 0. You have to be calling from within Canada Good luck!

Reactions: Maruchan

Anshika Gupta

Feb 3, 2021
You need to dial 1-888-242-2100 at 8:00 AM SHARP and after you hear all the statements they have you press 2 then 1 then 1 then 0. You have to be calling from within Canada Good luck!
Thank you so much, need some more information. I just got a file number for my spouse PR, in how many days do I have to link it to an online account? The Client id we have got along with the file number is same as my client id, is this normal?
When trying to link his application with my account it's showing file not found, I am not sure what to do?

raj_tan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Thank you so much, need some more information. I just got a file number for my spouse PR, in how many days do I have to link it to an online account? The Client id we have got along with the file number is same as my client id, is this normal?
When trying to link his application with my account it's showing file not found, I am not sure what to do?
congratulations first of all. you are one step there. :)
to link the account , it takes at least 2 or 3 iterations. Make sure the DOB is exactly the same as it is in passport.

Anshika Gupta

Feb 3, 2021
congratulations first of all. you are one step there. :)
to link the account , it takes at least 2 or 3 iterations. Make sure the DOB is exactly the same as it is in passport.
They have not asked for DOB for linking file.
SO I selected - PR, then family sponsorship (spouse) then
OPTION 1 - File number (got for the file ) and UCI (got in the email but this is same as mine)
then Applicant information - spouse passport details or birth place option
then where he intends to live after PR same as filled in forms , number of people in application 1
OPTION 2 - family name (spouse family name as filled in form) and File number(as i got from cic)
then where he intends to live after PR same as filled in forms , number of people in application 1

All the options showing file not found, please let me know if I am doing anything wrong. In how many days do we have to link file with account?

KCtoCA

Sep 24, 2018
They have not asked for DOB for linking file.
SO I selected - PR, then family sponsorship (spouse) then
OPTION 1 - File number (got for the file ) and UCI (got in the email but this is same as mine)
OPTION 2 - family name (spouse family name as filled in form) and File number(as i got from cic)

All the options showing file not found, please let me know if I am doing anything wrong. In how many days do we have to link file with account?
Hi,

Redo option number 2 with family name and file number, use birth place and change the number of people to 2.

Anshika Gupta

Feb 3, 2021
Hi,

Redo option number 2 with family name and file number, use birth place and change the number of people to 2.
And also, if i select family name option - is this my family name as in the form or my spouse's? I have not changed my family name yet
birth place or passport details of my spouse right?

KCtoCA

Sep 24, 2018
And also, if i select family name option - is this my family name as in the form or my spouse's? I have not changed my family name yet
birth place or passport details of my spouse right?
1-Whoever the principal applicant, the person being sponsored, is.
And it will be the name you used in the forms for the person being sponsored.