+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2021 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

vakhbhav

May 4, 2021
hi All. Did anyone recently (after july 5) landed to Ontario as an immigrant? Did you need to quarantine in hotel or home if you are fully vaccinated? Please advise.

Becoming

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
App. Filed.......
02-12-2021
AOR Received.
03-03-2-22
Hi! Anyone from Bangladesh here?

Last edited:

Becoming

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
App. Filed.......
02-12-2021
AOR Received.
03-03-2-22
Hi everybody! I need some help about proof of contact. I know I can save my whatsapp chat and translate it as a proof of contact. But one guy said he took the screenshots of whatsapp call log and submitted it and his application was accepted. Did this happen to anyone else. Can you share your experience?
TIA

Akissi18

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
YEG
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Passport Req..
27-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2021
LANDED..........
16-09-2021
Hi everybody! I need some help about proof of contact. I know I can save my whatsapp chat and translate it as a proof of contact. But one guy said he took the screenshots of whatsapp call log and submitted it and his application was accepted. Did this happen to anyone else. Can you share your experience?
TIA
I've sent screenshots of my WhatsApp call log, just make sure the number, date, time, and duration of the call is displayed. You can insert your images as a collage on a Word doc.
Good luck!!

Becoming

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
App. Filed.......
02-12-2021
AOR Received.
03-03-2-22
I've sent screenshots of my WhatsApp call log, just make sure the number, date, time, and duration of the call is displayed. You can insert your images as a collage on a Word doc.
Good luck!!
Thank you for sharing your experience

TZS

Feb 2, 2021
Hi Everyone,

On Ecas, my wife, the PA, the status is "Application Received" and when we called IRCC, they assured us that the file was moved to Ottawa Office on July 2nd. Now, yesterday they added a line on ECAS which reads

"We sent you a letter on July 19, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us." They haven't sent an email though so, it was only by mail since my wife lives with me in Ottawa. Can anyone advise what would this letter be? why this one is not by email as usual?

Thanks.

Raawi

Oct 18, 2018
TIA
Hey @Becoming we attached WhatsApp chat, emails and not screenshots. I have seen people submitting Facebook messengers chat as well

Raawi

Oct 18, 2018
Hi Everyone,

On Ecas, my wife, the PA, the status is "Application Received" and when we called IRCC, they assured us that the file was moved to Ottawa Office on July 2nd. Now, yesterday they added a line on ECAS which reads

"We sent you a letter on July 19, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us." They haven't sent an email though so, it was only by mail since my wife lives with me in Ottawa. Can anyone advise what would this letter be? why this one is not by email as usual?

Thanks.
Hey @TZS this is related to the sponsor approval letter which you get which states that we have reviewed the eligibility to be a sponsor. It says something like this :
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of *Name of Principal Applicant*** and family (if applicable).
We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.
Reminder – Your undertaking is an unconditional promise of support
The undertaking you signed is an unconditional promise to financially support and provide basic requirements for your sponsored relative(s). This undertaking is not broken by such changes as the granting of Canadian citizenship, divorce, separation, relationship breakdown, moving to another province, or a change in your financial situation. Your obligations as a sponsor begin as soon as your sponsored relative and, if applicable, their accompanying family members become permanent residents of Canada. This undertaking cannot be cancelled once permanent resident visas are issued to them.
The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to a visa office for further

Raawi

Oct 18, 2018
My case is same as you, I got AOR2 on May 10th as well . My application is in Ottawa and it was recieved on Feb 1st. Nothing after May 10th
Hey @AB-27991 my file was received on Jan 11th. And I am happy to share that I received a ghost update yesterday and today on July 24th, I got the pre arrival too. How about you ? Any progress

Jaysun

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Hey @AB-27991 my file was received on Jan 11th. And I am happy to share that I received a ghost update yesterday and today on July 24th, I got the pre arrival too. How about you ? Any progress
Mine is also at Ottawa and received pre arrival on July 14th, was eagerly waiting for PPR but nothing yet.

Sharmaprakhar

May 5, 2019
Hi Guys,

My story so far: Family Class Sponsorship (Outland)

Application Received - Jan 11, 2021
Temporary File Number - Feb 15, 2021
AOR1 - March 10. 2021
Medical Requested - June 24, 2021
Biometrics Requested - June 28, 2021
Sponsor Eligibility Letter - June 28, 2021 [File moved to New Delhi Visa Office]
Medicals Received - July 12, 2021
Biometrics Received - July 21, 2021

ECAS says - We started working on your application on July 22, 2021

Any idea what else is pending?? Can someone explain what is AOR2 and pre arrival....

Any one in the same boat... How much time more can I expect for PPR???

Thanks