+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Ganesh Ji

Star Member
Nov 29, 2021
Correct just 2 months. Is that normal? I have not received any emails from them (No AR nor AOR) and my BCPNP will expire on May.
Yeah its absolutely normal. They won't be sending any emails for TFN. In my case I raised a webform after 9 months and they replied me with TFN in the e-mail and also I would like to inform you that I raised a webform on January 24 2022 and they replied to me on March 4 2022, you can approx your time accordingly. If you have already sent your application with all the instructions given by them and if its received by them, you do not need to worry if your nomination is getting expired. Keep your tracking ID safe as it the only proof from your side that you have done your job before nomination expiry.

Reactions: akosijared

Jalili

Star Member
Dec 19, 2021
Good evening guys !!
I received an e-mail today from IRCC stating my temporary file number , well they responded me for my web form which I raised on January 24 2022 !!

I already had my TFN long back when I called IRCC!!

AR MAY 26 2021 , When can I expect AOR ??
Probably next month! My AR is May 21 2021 and still waiting for AOR! Is TFN similar to FN starting with EP?!

Jalili

Star Member
Dec 19, 2021
Well Advantage is atleast you will be satisfied that whatever documents you have sent, they have reached their office and your file has been entered in their system ! You can raise a web form or call IRCC for TFN ☺
Is TFN similar to FN without X?!( I mean same digits just starting with EP not XEP)