+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

asdf94

Feb 7, 2022
Hi guys,

New to hear.

My timeline:
BCPNP (paper based), inland, single
AR - 02/04/2021
AOR - 01/31/2022
PAL - 02/03/2022

what's the next process? My biometric & medical were received back in 2019 so i guess it's exempted unless they require. thanks

Reactions: rav53

Mov190

Mar 8, 2018
My application was received feb 17th 2021 and I’m yet to receive AOR for my application, except the TN number received. I’m an Outland PNP applicant. Is there any Feb still waiting for AOR?

rav53

Nov 19, 2019
Hi guys,

New to hear.

My timeline:
BCPNP (paper based), inland, single
AR - 02/04/2021
AOR - 01/31/2022
PAL - 02/03/2022

what's the next process? My biometric & medical were received back in 2019 so i guess it's exempted unless they require. thanks
Is your medical says passed on gckey?

Alysa

Jan 31, 2022
So apparently, they sent me PAL on Jan 28 and medical results received on eCAS, and showed I passed my medicals on Jan 28 but then they realized they‘ve made a mistake because I have never taken any medical exam in the last 5 years and just sent me a request for medical exam again ToT
how long more does it take from now til PPR *in despair* T______T

Kris03

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Hi there,

is there anyone here same my situation? Ircc requested for a Japan Police clearance for me, but I haven’t stay in Japan for 6 months, I just stayed only for 5 months and I’m tourist visa holder only. Do I need to provide a police clearance?
thank you in advance.

got my AOR today, AR March 18.

Mila_84

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Hi there,

is there anyone here same my situation? Ircc requested for a Japan Police clearance for me, but I haven’t stay in Japan for 6 months, I just stayed only for 5 months and I’m tourist visa holder only. Do I need to provide a police clearance?
thank you in advance.

A friend of mine stayed in Australia for only 3 and they asked her... I also stayed in Japan holding business visa for 3 months... so far they haven't asked anything and I really hope they don't... Let us know what you will do!

Thanks!

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
Hi there,

thank you in advance.

how old your other police certificate when you ar

damgo

Feb 9, 2022
I'm new here. my AR was around Feb 7, 2021. But, I haven't received any AOR communication.
I'm inland and I'm a single application. I should get it soon, right?

Kris03

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
A friend of mine stayed in Australia for only 3 and they asked her... I also stayed in Japan holding business visa for 3 months... so far they haven't asked anything and I really hope they don't... Let us know what you will do!

Thanks!
Do you received your AOR? I asked 2 immigration consultant and informed me that I need to email or call IRCC coz I just stayed only 4 months, IrCc needs 6 months and more for the police clearance. Also, called Japan embassy and informed me I need to call IRcc.

Reactions: Gh123

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
1yr and 2 months
you mean when you submitted, you submitted police certificate and they are old 1 year and 2 month. That means when you submitted march 2021, but other police certificates were obtained in january 2020? is this you mean? from what countries you took these police certificates that are old 1 year when you submitted? have they asked you to submit new police certificates for these or they accept these 1 year and 2 month old ones (at the time you submitted. so as todays, they are old 2 years and 2 month). please tell me this because, my india police certificate 1 year and 8 month or so old when i submitted