+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

sievans

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
Hi, i have requested Letter of Support to AINP, as i'm not LMIA holder nor have AOR.. and the instruction says to email them and i did followed the instruction, but recieved email to re-submit the enquiry to there website where does not have any place to attach the form. https://extern.labour.alberta.ca/FeedbackForm/Immigration/Opportunity.
Once I sent the form again, i recieved a message saying,
At the time an AINP - AOS application is submitted, and at the time of assessment, applicants must have a valid work permit – not implied status, automatic extension of status, or restoration status – for an eligible occupation.

is there anyone who can help me out on this? what should i do??

Jainish22

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
I don't know. My TFN is composed by 8 numbers starting with three letters. What is your province? When did you apply?
Which number are you call to IRCC and when and where are you from calling?

i already try last two days from bc … I already try 7 to 8 times but not transfer to agent …

Jainish22

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
hi everyone,

i called ircc to ask for temporary file number, and was given a 12-digital number starting with T, anyone knows what it is? anyone has a clue?
thanks.

Which number are you call to IRCC and when and where are you from calling?

i already try last two days from bc … I already try 7 to 8 times but not transfer to agent …

Drabbitte2005

Jan 31, 2020
Hey All.
Here's my timeline
Application received by nova scotia office on April 7th 2021.
No AOR to date.
Requested TFN last week via webform and received it yesterday, the tfn start with XEP.
I can now ring ircc and put in the tfn and it tells me my current status that my file has been received.

I've been trying to speak with an agent in ircc for 3 months now and have never got through. I've requested via webform for an address change as we applied outland but have since landed in Canada and are now living here. But all I receive back are automated responses.

My employer has told me that my local MP can assist with getting a move on with my pr application, so that's going to be my next avenue that I'll explore.

The current situation of approx 12 months before AOR is very concerning and hopefully it improves over the next few months.

Reactions: rosewood2020

sdsjolly

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
I just want to clear one of my doubt if anyone of you could help !
My pnp application was approved on June 2021 and I got my nomination along with the work permit support letter.I applied in july 2021 for my PR and haven’t got AOR yet.So I was wondering if it is must to apply for work permit since I’ve not got any AOR and my nomination letter expired in November 2021.I am an outland applicant.

Drabbitte2005

Jan 31, 2020
Hi guys,
I just want to clear one of my doubt if anyone of you could help !
My pnp application was approved on June 2021 and I got my nomination along with the work permit support letter.I applied in july 2021 for my PR and haven’t got AOR yet.So I was wondering if it is must to apply for work permit since I’ve not got any AOR and my nomination letter expired in November 2021.I am an outland applicant.
Hey. I applied for the work permit using the same support letter, I travelled to Canada with the work permit last year. I'm waiting 10 months for AOR still nothing yet, requested a tfn a few days ago so I hope to see the AOR soon. I would apply for the work permit asap and travel with that once you receive it, hopefully getting through the pr application process is a bit easier while in Canada then outside of it.

Reactions: Gh123

sdsjolly

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey. I applied for the work permit using the same support letter, I travelled to Canada with the work permit last year. I'm waiting 10 months for AOR still nothing yet, requested a tfn a few days ago so I hope to see the AOR soon. I would apply for the work permit asap and travel with that once you receive it, hopefully getting through the pr application process is a bit easier while in Canada then outside of it.
Thanks a lot,if u dont’t mind in which country u live,I mean you native.and u gave amy interview at the time of work permit?

sdsjolly

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey
I'm from Ireland, no interview, I just applied online and it took about 2 months to process.
Thanks once again !!
anyone who applied from India,if you can share your experience including the processing time !

rosewood2020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Hey All.
Here's my timeline
Application received by nova scotia office on April 7th 2021.
No AOR to date.
Requested TFN last week via webform and received it yesterday, the tfn start with XEP.
I can now ring ircc and put in the tfn and it tells me my current status that my file has been received.

I've been trying to speak with an agent in ircc for 3 months now and have never got through. I've requested via webform for an address change as we applied outland but have since landed in Canada and are now living here. But all I receive back are automated responses.

My employer has told me that my local MP can assist with getting a move on with my pr application, so that's going to be my next avenue that I'll explore.

The current situation of approx 12 months before AOR is very concerning and hopefully it improves over the next few months.
could you please tell me how to request tfn through webform? thank you so much.