+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
I've been gone for a while. Please any updates on AOR?
please try that phone number I gave and see your progress. I checked and it says my application recieved date. but it does not tell about other things. you also dial that numbers and see and tell us what it says about you

rfc_club

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
please try that phone number I gave and see your progress. I checked and it says my application recieved date. but it does not tell about other things. you also dial that numbers and see and tell us what it says about you
I have a question: The AR date informed by the phone or GCMS is differ to the real AR date, am I right ? It looks like the date it was scanned into the system, not the real AR mailing date. I got both GCMS note and tried the phone but my AR date is 2 months later than my real AR date, because I guess that the package must stay there for a fixed time to kill virus.

thiagofrk

Star Member
Nov 12, 2021
Hi experts,
I’m newcomer of this forum. Requesting your expert opinion or suggestions.

I have submitted my PR application (MPNP- paper based online submission) on September 23,2021 still waiting to receive AOR. I found here lots of applicants are waiting since long time. Can anyone give me an idea, approximately how long I need to wait to receive AOR?

many thanks in advance for your response.
At least around 6 months.

avneet93

Jan 18, 2022
applied pnp based pr
Ar jan07 2021
AOR aug 20 2021
PAL dec 25 2021
medical pass JAN 11 2022
percentage completion 59
still waiting for further process