+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Jmaan321

Jan 19, 2021
I applied to nova scotia sydney office
Paper based application
Ar 26jan 2021
Aor still awaited.
Any one from same timeline still waiting like me?

lukeortolani

Apr 5, 2019
Toronto
Hey guys, I've applied for my PR using the online portal (non-express entry). I received my Ontario PNP nomination (employer job offer: student stream) in July and applied for my PR a week later.

However, while helping someone else with their OINP application recently, I realized I may have made a mistake in the travel history part of the application.

"Have you travelled outside of Canada within the last five years?"

I selected no because the previous question asked "Have you resided in Canada within the last five years?" which I selected yes to (for studies and haven't left since).

I assumed the next question meant have you travelled outside of Canada since residing in Canada in the last 5 years. Not whether I've travelled before coming to Canada.

However, in my Other Activities, I mentioned how I was in the US applying for jobs while being unemployed after I graduated which was within the last 5 years and there didn't seem to be any problems.

I've emailed OINP and mentioned that it was an innocent mistake and that I would be more than willing to provide my travel history. Do you think this can impact my nomination and PR application? My PR application mentions all my travel history.

Thanks!

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Dear Friends,

If anyone have knowledge then guide me that:

I am in SINP and after all process medical done in 25th Oct.2021..now waiting for PPR or what ever next step...
my question is that before around one year I already submitted my PCC when submitted my documents to IRCC.
As per my knowledge PCC is valid for one year s after one year I have to take again another PCC and submit to IRCC or If IRCC asked to submit fresh PCC then I have to do?

Please guide...