+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Ganesh Ji

Star Member
Nov 29, 2021
hey guys I need help

I have submitted my BC PNP paper based application and it was received by Sydney office on May 26 2021, its 6 months in a row and I have not received AOR yet.... when can I expect my AOR ??

Kisugem

Oct 21, 2020
hey guys I need help

I have submitted my BC PNP paper based application and it was received by Sydney office on May 26 2021, its 6 months in a row and I have not received AOR yet.... when can I expect my AOR ??
Application received 07-April and still no AOR… you have a long wait mate. Stay patient. This is going to take years.

beingravipatel

Jan 16, 2021
Belleville
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
hey guys I need help

U r in long queue.. Ar 27 jan

ba3qil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
My consultations and clairvoyance are free. I am a spiritual clairvoyant involved in spiritual areas such as fast and instant returns of affection. fast returns of loved ones. work rituals. wealth rituals in 11 days. work rituals in 2 days. protection rituals. love rituals. disenchantment rituals. rituals to be famous and rich. If you are interested please contact. whatsapp : +33751938884
You are pathetic. You the one who needs consultation. Stop this crab. People here are waiting desperately.

utpalpatel

Aug 29, 2017
Hello all,
I have submitted my Paper based file to Sydney office after receiving nomination from Ontario under international student stream- employer offer letter. IRCC received my file on February 02,2021. Since then I haven’t heard nothing from IRCC. Waiting on AOR, And if is there any WhatsApp group please share a link to add myself.

Ganesh Ji

Star Member
Nov 29, 2021
Any body knows how Work Permit Support Letter works ??? My work permit is about to get expired in 1st week of August 2022, as the processing time for WORK PERMIT SUPPORT LETTER IS 2-3 MONTHS, I just wanted to know when should i apply for it ??? Please help coz after receiving the support letter, i have to apply for extension to federal gov..

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Any body knows how Work Permit Support Letter works ??? My work permit is about to get expired in 1st week of August 2022, as the processing time for WORK PERMIT SUPPORT LETTER IS 2-3 MONTHS, I just wanted to know when should i apply for it ??? Please help coz after receiving the support letter, i have to apply for extension to federal gov..
It took around 2 odd weeks for mine to be processed back in November 2020, since I was inland and working for the employer in the position already it was pretty easy. You should check when your work permit support letter expires and aim to at least submit before then. If you are an easy case, it should come through quickly.

Ganesh Ji

Star Member
Nov 29, 2021
Thank you for your reply.. can you please also suggest when can I apply for WORK PERMIT SUPPORT letter ?? Like how many months before the original work permit gets expired ?? Also is it possible tht after getting the letter can I go to border and extend my work permit ???

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
Hi,
My situation is very bad. I applied under Maters category in Ontario PNP for PR(paper based application) in 2018 April. I got married in 2019 January and added my spouse in 2019 April. I got passport request only for me in 2019 June, but my spouse didn't get any. So I didn't send the passport as told by my lawyer and sent a letter about the situation that they haven't considered my spouse's application alongwith my application. It has been almost 2.5 years after that. No updates. I have ordered GCMS notes and everything. I have called them several times. No updates. Still on background check. What should I do? Experts please give m some advise

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Hi,
My situation is very bad. I applied under Maters category in Ontario PNP for PR(paper based application) in 2018 April. I got married in 2019 January and added my spouse in 2019 April. I got passport request only for me in 2019 June, but my spouse didn't get any. So I didn't send the passport as told by my lawyer and sent a letter about the situation that they haven't considered my spouse's application alongwith my application. It has been almost 2.5 years after that. No updates. I have ordered GCMS notes and everything. I have called them several times. No updates. Still on background check. What should I do? Experts please give m some advise
No one here is going to be able to give you the appropriate advice - it sounds like you need to consult with your lawyer for next steps, failing that - look for a new lawyer.