+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

sievans

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
I called IRCC and got TFN today. My AR is on 26 Feb 2021.
Can I update my medical report by Webform using TFN? Where can I input TFN in the Webform? Application number?
I'm pretty sure i have seen a comment somewhere saying they were updating the medical report with their passport number only... anyone to confirm?

Suvikl

Nov 16, 2021
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
HI Guys,

How do to turn your application from outland to inland?
Though I have not received any AOR for my paper based application submitted in Jan. 2021.

Can anyone guide me plz.

Suvi

GussiMartin

Nov 24, 2021
Hello Everyone! I sent all my application for obtaining PR via provincial nominee (paper process). Isn't everything with UPS and according to them it arrived on February 03, 2021. However, they haven't sent me anything so far and it has been more than 9 months. So, I am starting to get a little bit scar and not knowing what to do because they don't respond any messages. Could you help me in what should I do? Thank you!

• Sad
Reactions: soccer_007

buddhika84

Feb 27, 2021
Category........
PNP
Hello Everyone! I sent all my application for obtaining PR via provincial nominee (paper process). Isn't everything with UPS and according to them it arrived on February 03, 2021. However, they haven't sent me anything so far and it has been more than 9 months. So, I am starting to get a little bit scar and not knowing what to do because they don't respond any messages. Could you help me in what should I do? Thank you!
Is your application inland or outland?

spidermark

Dec 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 15, 2014
AOR Received.
March 03, 2015
Hello Guys

My friend was invited to submit his docs. He's kinda worried because his IELTS will expire early next year.
What if his IELTS expires while waiting for updates?

Does that mean he needs to take another ITELTS exam?

Thanks in advance

Sidhu2018

Star Member
Oct 8, 2021
Hi,
Again silence no updates for PNP federal files. I don't why immigration not doing anything for us. Already too much so annoying