+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

tgt17

Oct 30, 2020
online applications have some glitches is it okay to sumbit via the online portal? and how much time does it take?

Ammouri

Jun 22, 2021
You can find UCI number on your work permit it's always same on every application.
Hi, i am applying from outside Canada, i don't have a work permit. is it possible to issue a work permit and move to Canada before the Application is processed by IRCC and COPR is granted?

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Hi, i am applying from outside Canada, i don't have a work permit. is it possible to issue a work permit and move to Canada before the Application is processed by IRCC and COPR is granted?
It depends on what PNP you have, some of them include a work permit support letter which you can apply for a work permit with, others are eligible for BOWP. You need to check your specific PNP.

Reactions: soccer_007

Ammouri

Jun 22, 2021
It depends on what PNP you have, some of them include a work permit support letter which you can apply for a work permit with, others are eligible for BOWP. You need to check your specific PNP.
I have applied through SINP, and got nomination from Saskatchewan, in the nomination letter there is no reference to a work permit allowance, should i contact the SINP to send me a letter? and is it possible that the IRCC approve a work permit even before having an AOR?

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have applied through SINP, and got nomination from Saskatchewan, in the nomination letter there is no reference to a work permit allowance, should i contact the SINP to send me a letter? and is it possible that the IRCC approve a work permit even before having an AOR?
If you have Canadian visit visa then your visa have the UCI number. If not then just wait, your app is already received and it will be updated. Normally an AOR will be issued in 6-8 months as per the current situation.

meetrathour79

Sep 15, 2021
free suggestion
You should wait to get PR
If sinp allowed you for work, and you start process to get BOWP it will take more time than your payment resident file. So you should maintain your patience.

sievans

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
Hi, what will happen if you get promoted while you are waiting for AOR? I got a provincial nominee as the noc of my job was C rank. i'm about to get promotion and it will be B rank. So, my question is, 1. is it okay to get promotion while waiting for AOR? 2. Is it okay to apply to EE?

MAY1986

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
it is not a big issue if she has already got his work permit and work insland. because when she submitted her work permit application before she has already mentioned she has not refuse visa. so they have accepted and gave her work permit. so now no need to worry. but if she is outside and this is her first applicatin, then there might be issue. so telll me if she has already got work prmit and work inland?
Hi dear
One of my friends is asking:

He submitted his PR application ( paper based , PNP ) he had filled all the forms and attached all the relevant docs as well as the nomination letter. In one of the forms where its like a tick list in Schedule A background I believe , there was like a questions of criminality , been involved in act or crime ,... etc. There was question of like did you have a refusal earlier from Canada or other countries but he put no, however he had refusal from USA and Canada back in 4 years , but it wasn't his intention to do so he didn't really read well the form, he had a nomination already from SINP ( outland ) . His docs were sent back on Dec 2020 with no AOR yet . He contacted his agency which took care of his file and they advised him not to do anything or raise a webform , since this is not a TRF its PR and this shouldn't make a problem for his file.

From your experience what do you think ?

bjwood

Sep 20, 2021
I called IRCC and got TFN today. My AR is on 26 Feb 2021.
Can I update my medical report by Webform using TFN? Where can I input TFN in the Webform? Application number?

Last edited:

Suvikl

Nov 16, 2021
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
HI Guys,

I have submitted my OINP PNP based paper application in Jan. 2021 from India and got confirmation from courier guys that the Sydney, NS office has received my application. Till now i have not heard from CIC or no application or file number received. Also I came to Toronto in July this year, what should I do to get update on my application. How to change my application from outland to inland?

Eramiel

Aug 27, 2021
Question: Assuming someone was applying for an extension of SINP Nomination, do we still need to show proof of funds. We already got the nomination. Just applying for an extension.