+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Binh Ly

Aug 15, 2021
I have a question, please advise. Right now, the only thing I'm worried about is whether I should take the IETLS test and add it to my application (my IELTS expired March 2020). Although my lawyer advised that I am not required to provide language test results to IRCC because I am working in a highly skilled occupation (MPNP, BUSINESS STREAM)

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019

Binh Ly

Aug 15, 2021
i do not know how you did it because if you can see your application there then you sould be able to link it to your profile account. you said you take temporaiy file number that means you have not been goven AOR. temporily file number means they still uploading your document to the system this is the first time i hear that you can check status in that linnk before giving AOR
I inserted a screenshot in an excel sheet showing my results after checking the status of my application via my UCI
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MSahls2mVfq2cTqVGmSEOaNUVegqhge78P1aUp1tDOE/edit#gid=641708302

Prcandidate10

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Ontario
Category........
PNP
i do not know how you did it because if you can see your application there then you sould be able to link it to your profile account. you said you take temporaiy file number that means you have not been goven AOR. temporily file number means they still uploading your document to the system this is the first time i hear that you can check status in that linnk before giving AOR
Right, we can’t check status in ECAS before AOR

Reactions: soccer_007