+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
hi all friends,

My application is in PNP SINP and I got message after medical that

" We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: ..........."

What is meaning of this?

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Hi everyone, I have a question about quitting your job while your pr is still in process. I gave my 2 weeks notice at my job last week because there was a lot of ageism and discrimination there. Several people have the same issue so there's a lot of turnover. I have been working there for almost 3 years now but I did not want to leave because of the LMIA thing which they did for me and the closed work permit I have. It has been taking a toll on me mentally like it was really really bad and I could not take it anymore. I have my temporary file number and I'm waiting for AOR and looking for another job. Do I need to inform CIC & MPNP of this change? Will it affect my progress? What if I can't get a job in time?
Keep in mind that some of my coworkers and I reported my employer as well to the Human rights commission. Please advice

Please let me know if anyone has ever been in this situation before. Your feedback is appreciated. Thanks
Dear Friend,
I not know in details about rules related to your application but one thing I am sure is that tell whatever situation is.... to the government....if you think that your permit or visa condition is not fulfilled...but same time write them why you have to take this type of decision to change job...
always say truth so you not need to worry about future...you get satisfaction that you speak truth...same time request to government to help or guide you in this situation....
they given you visa not to send you back to your country or not to kick out you from Canada. Government wish that you come and stay in Canada that is why they have issued you visa...
so do not worry.... say whatever situation is...remaining things leave on God and Government...

you will get positive good result...

Reactions: Iamfis

Binh Ly

Aug 15, 2021
When I checked the status of my PR application through my UCI number on the IRCC's website yesterday, I saw that my application was received.
So, I called IRCC this morning, and asked the the IRCC staff for a temporary file number.

Reactions: soccer_007

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
When I checked the status of my PR application through my UCI number on the IRCC's website yesterday, I saw that my application was received.
So, I called IRCC this morning, and asked the the IRCC staff for a temporary file number.
How did you do that? What is your AR ?

Prcandidate10

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Where you was checking on IRCC website?
Can you please share the link