+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Micheal737373

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hello all,

I just recently got approved under TR to PR. AOR was August 12 portal today. I have an ongoing PNP application and I am yet to get my AOR for the pnp application. Will i get my full refund for this. Or should o just request my refund on payment services or will the pnp officer refund me directly. Please advise what to do

rosewood2020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
yes you can send medical or other infotrmation address change and etc so get temporily number
thx
actually i dont need to update information
just wanna be sure with tfn in hand, will we have fn soon? fn is the most important, without which i cannot link.

Iamfis

Sep 22, 2021
I just got my Temporary File Number. Called this morning and the agent was super nice, checked the system and said he had a number for me

Reactions: soccer_007

Iamfis

Sep 22, 2021
How did you submit without the Temp File number?
I just attached the file to the webform. I asked about my temporary file number and said that I would also like to submit my upfront medical result and then they responded to the webform with the email below. They said attachments will be added to your file shortly so I assume that it will be added to my application. I might try again now that I have my TFN

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.