+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

arash051

Aug 22, 2021
Hey Folks, What is exactly AR? is it the date post services deliver your application to CIC? I have applied for PNP inland on May 20th 2021, but still got nothing from CIC. no email. Is it normal? did you guys receive any emails from CIC that they received they application? I don't know the difference between AR and AOR. Thanks.

Reactions: kamalmann7

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Hey Folks, What is exactly AR? is it the date post services deliver your application to CIC? I have applied for PNP inland on May 20th 2021, but still got nothing from CIC. no email. Is it normal? did you guys receive any emails from CIC that they received they application? I don't know the difference between AR and AOR. Thanks.
AR is Application Received - the date your application was delivered to IRCC office or uploaded and submitted if you used online method.

WRT no communications - if you read this thread and others, you will note that you are the end of a very long queue - applicants who had their applications delivered in September 2020 are still waiting for it to be acknowledged.

ntonzntonz

Aug 22, 2021
Hi, I sent my inland PNP-paper based application on Feb 27 2021 and I’m still waiting for AoR. I just moved to new home address, and I’m worrying about IRCC sent mail to my old home. May I know how will I be notified for AoR? By mail or email? Thanks.

6onHz

Feb 24, 2021
Hi, I sent my inland PNP-paper based application on Feb 27 2021 and I’m still waiting for AoR. I just moved to new home address, and I’m worrying about IRCC sent mail to my old home. May I know how will I be notified for AoR? By mail or email? Thanks.
Email I guess