+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
HI guys,

I applied Dec.2021 and AOR.Aug.2022 since then nothings happend on my file,I went to the MP,and it was really wasting the time, after couple of months he said that your application in progress and we will let you know if additional documents needed,it was very funny response.
Anyway I want to provide complaint against IRCC to the court,do you guys have an experience about that?
is it usefull or useless?
Thanks,

MSEVAL

Jan 29, 2023
Hi, I am outland. Had received a SINP nomination and had submitted a paper application in Feb 2022. I have not received anything yet. Is there anything that I must do as I see that people who have submitted after me have received something and are nearing getting a PR. Any guidance will help relieve me. Thanks.

Reactions: Amirfarhad

johneyB

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
HI guys,

I applied Dec.2021 and AOR.Aug.2022 since then nothings happend on my file,I went to the MP,and it was really wasting the time, after couple of months he said that your application in progress and we will let you know if additional documents needed,it was very funny response.
Anyway I want to provide complaint against IRCC to the court,do you guys have an experience about that?
is it usefull or useless?
Thanks,
Don't waste your time and money on this. If your case processing exceeds four years, then you can go for writ mandamus.
Then it would take another year or so to have a verdict.
There are other people including myself who still waiting since 2021 and even earlier.
I personally lost interests in Canada and don't really care if they give me pr or not.

Get gsmcs note if you want. It's free.

Reactions: Amirfarhad

Haider76

Aug 18, 2022
Hi Guys:

Is there any one like my situtation as below:
Application Sent: 21 Dec, 2021
Application Received: .05Aug, 2022
Are you checking the status through Application Status Tracker , have you not received any request for additional docs after AOR ?

Haider76

Aug 18, 2022
Have y
Don't waste your time and money on this. If your case processing exceeds four years, then you can go for writ mandamus.
Then it would take another year or so to have a verdict.
There are other people including myself who still waiting since 2021 and even earlier.
I personally lost interests in Canada and don't really care if they give me pr or not.

Get gsmcs note if you want. It's free.
Have you received PAL ? Is you application stuck at Security ?

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
Are you checking the status through Application Status Tracker , have you not received any request for additional docs after AOR ?
I check it everyday ,tgere is no request after AOR,also I sent them upfront medical without request 9 months ago,just regarding my ATIP it is on file but it was not complted eighter on file.

Mkaur7

Aug 28, 2023
I received pal letter on July 25. August 28 they started reviewing my additional documents.
Background check is n/a since june 24.
I am little bit worried I thought Pal is last step.
Is anyone else has experienced the same thing

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I received pal letter on July 25. August 28 they started reviewing my additional documents.
Background check is n/a since june 24.
I am little bit worried I thought Pal is last step.
Is anyone else has experienced the same thing
Pre arrival means you passed eligibility stage of your application however it can always change depending on your background check if they need to ask for additional documents or pass your application to next stage.

Mkaur7

Aug 28, 2023
Pre arrival means you passed eligibility stage of your application however it can always change depending on your background check if they need to ask for additional documents or pass your application to next stage.
Thank you so much for clarification. But my background check is not applicable since June 24.
Adr was for LOE, paystubs, etc
Did they passed my eligibility without reviewing those documents?
It seems weird to me.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you so much for clarification. But my background check is not applicable since June 24.
Adr was for LOE, paystubs, etc
Did they passed my eligibility without reviewing those documents?
It seems weird to me.
Well online GCKEY is not always accurate. Looks like they passed your eligibility already. Sometimes they ask paystub for confirm that you are compiling with your job and your nomination certificate

Reactions: mehiboy