+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Lous

Jun 30, 2022
I am an outland applicant from India.. AOR was in Feb 2022 .. AR was in March 2021.. so it's been a long journey .. and you are applying from where if you don't mind me asking?
Am outland as well, from beirut lebanon..
My timeline estimation is 56% but i guess i submitted and did all requirements

erziepp

Jul 30, 2022
Hi everyone, here is mine;

OINP Paper based
AR: 5th Feb 2021
AOR: 31th Jan 2022
PAL: 8th Feb 2022
MP: 28th Feb 2022
DM: 31st Aug 2022

Good luck everyone, Hope you all get it very soon.
congratulations.

Which office is your application?

I‘m also OINP paperbased. Got DM on 27 July, since then no update at all. I called IRCC two weeks ago. The agent said the Portal 1 was emailed to me the same day, but I didn't receive it. Now it's been a month and I'm still waiting for it, very depressing... My application is in Sydney.

Last edited:

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
HI EVERYONE,
APPLICATION - APRIL 2022 INLAND
AR - SAME DAY
AOR- PENDING

I HAVE SUBMITTED ALL MY DOCUMENTS INCLUDING POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE (PCC). I WOULD BE GOING OUT OF COUNTRY(CANADA) FOR 7 WEEKS. DO I NEED TO GIVE MY PCC AGAIN ONCE I RETURN TO CANADA ?

Lous

Jun 30, 2022
Please can anyone explain the below in details:

Submissions: Please provide the following information: Dates of most recent entry and
current physical location of all family members. Current phone number (NOT your
representative).

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Please can anyone explain the below in details:

Submissions: Please provide the following information: Dates of most recent entry and
current physical location of all family members. Current phone number (NOT your
representative).
Date of your most recent entry in Canada. When did you last enter the country? 25 August 2022?

What is the exact location of all your family? List the EXACT address(es) of where all your family is right now. Mum lives in XYZ St in Essex, England. Dad lives in XYZ Av, Manitoba, Ontario. Sister is holidaying in Hawaii and residing at XYZ Motel in Honolulu

Reactions: SCW

Lous

Jun 30, 2022
Date of your most recent entry in Canada. When did you last enter the country? 25 August 2022?

What is the exact location of all your family? List the EXACT address(es) of where all your family lives.
Well thank uu so much fir ur answer

1. I have never been in canada... I am an outlander.. so i explain that in LOE?

2. Family : means parents , brother and wife? Is that all ?

Endri269

Star Member
May 5, 2022
I got my AOR on April 2022.. and my medical passed on August 27.. background check is being done in parallel since AOR.. yeah i noticed that too..
R u inland our outland? From which country ur applying
How do u know that the background check was done
Myn it says we are proccesing your application
Will send a message when there is an update etc etc